Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Fortinet Updated NSE4_FGT-7.2 Exam Questions and Answers by boden

Page: 10 / 12

Fortinet NSE4_FGT-7.2 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Fortinet NSE 4 - FortiOS 7.2
Exam Code: NSE4_FGT-7.2 Dumps
Vendor: Fortinet Certification: NSE4
Questions: 170 Q&A's Shared By: boden
Question 40

FortiGate is operating in NAT mode and is configured with two virtual LAN (VLAN) subinterfaces added to the same physical interface.

In this scenario, what are two requirements for the VLAN ID? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

The two VLAN subinterfaces can have the same VLAN ID, only if they have IP addresses in the same subnet.

B.

The two VLAN subinterfaces can have the same VLAN ID, only if they belong to different VDOMs.

C.

The two VLAN subinterfaces must have different VLAN IDs.

D.

The two VLAN subinterfaces can have the same VLAN ID, only if they have IP addresses in different subnets.

Discussion
Question 41

Which timeout setting can be responsible for deleting SSL VPN associated sessions?

Options:

A.

SSL VPN idle-timeout

B.

SSL VPN http-request-body-timeout

C.

SSL VPN login-timeout

D.

SSL VPN dtls-hello-timeout

Discussion
Walter
Yayyy!!! I passed my exam with the help of Cramkey Dumps. Highly appreciated!!!!
Angus (not set)
YES….. I saw the same questions in the exam.
Josie
I just passed my certification exam using their dumps and I must say, I was thoroughly impressed.
Fatimah (not set)
You’re right. The dumps were authentic and covered all the important topics. I felt confident going into the exam and it paid off.
Miriam
Highly recommended Dumps. 100% authentic and reliable. Passed my exam with wonderful score.
Milan (not set)
I see. Thanks for the information. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Kingsley
Do anyone guide my how these dumps would be helpful for new students like me?
Haris (not set)
Absolutely! They are highly recommended for anyone looking to pass their certification exam. The dumps are easy to understand and follow, making it easier for you to study and retain the information.
Norah
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Zayan (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Question 42

A network administrator is troubleshooting an IPsec tunnel between two FortiGate devices. The administrator has determined that phase 1 fails to come up. The administrator has also re-entered the pre-shared key on both FortiGate devices to make sure they match.

Questions 42

Based on the phase 1 configuration and the diagram shown in the exhibit, which two configuration changes will bring phase 1 up? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

On HQ-FortiGate, set IKE mode to Main (ID protection).

B.

On both FortiGate devices, set Dead Peer Detection to On Demand.

C.

On HQ-FortiGate, disable Diffie-Helman group 2.

D.

On Remote-FortiGate, set port2 as Interface.

Discussion
Question 43

Refer to the web filter raw logs.

Questions 43

Based on the raw logs shown in the exhibit, which statement is correct?

Options:

A.

Social networking web filter category is configured with the action set to authenticate.

B.

The action on firewall policy ID 1 is set to warning.

C.

Access to the social networking web filter category was explicitly blocked to all users.

D.

The name of the firewall policy is all_users_web.

Discussion
Page: 10 / 12

NSE4_FGT-7.2
PDF

$35  $99.99

NSE4_FGT-7.2 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

NSE4_FGT-7.2 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99