Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Fortinet Updated NSE4_FGT-7.2 Exam Questions and Answers by saffron

Page: 3 / 12

Fortinet NSE4_FGT-7.2 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Fortinet NSE 4 - FortiOS 7.2
Exam Code: NSE4_FGT-7.2 Dumps
Vendor: Fortinet Certification: NSE4
Questions: 170 Q&A's Shared By: saffron
Question 12

Which statement correctly describes NetAPI polling mode for the FSSO collector agent?

Options:

A.

The collector agent uses a Windows API to query DCs for user logins.

B.

NetAPI polling can increase bandwidth usage in large networks.

C.

The collector agent must search security event logs.

D.

The NetSession Enum function is used to track user logouts.

Discussion
Question 13

Which two statements are correct regarding FortiGate FSSO agentless polling mode? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

FortiGate points the collector agent to use a remote LDAP server.

B.

FortiGate uses the AD server as the collector agent.

C.

FortiGate uses the SMB protocol to read the event viewer logs from the DCs.

D.

FortiGate queries AD by using the LDAP to retrieve user group information.

Discussion
Question 14

An administrator is configuring an IPsec VPN between site A and site B. The Remote Gateway setting in both sites has been configured as Static IP Address. For site A, the local quick mode selector is 192. 168. 1.0/24 and the remote quick mode selector is 192. 168.2.0/24.

Which subnet must the administrator configure for the local quick mode selector for site B?

Options:

A.

192. 168. 1.0/24

B.

192. 168.0.0/24

C.

192. 168.2.0/24

D.

192. 168.3.0/24

Discussion
Norah
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Zayan (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Kingsley
Do anyone guide my how these dumps would be helpful for new students like me?
Haris (not set)
Absolutely! They are highly recommended for anyone looking to pass their certification exam. The dumps are easy to understand and follow, making it easier for you to study and retain the information.
River
Hey, I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I passed it.
Lewis (not set)
Yeah, I used these dumps too. And I have to say, I was really impressed with the results.
Alessia
Amazing Dumps. Found almost all questions in actual exam whih I prepared from these valuable dumps. Recommended!!!!
Belle (not set)
That's impressive. I've been struggling with finding good study material for my certification. Maybe I should give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Aliza
I used these dumps for my recent certification exam and I can say with certainty that they're absolutely valid dumps. The questions were very similar to what came up in the actual exam.
Jakub (not set)
That's great to hear. I am going to try them soon.
Question 15

Refer to the exhibit.

The exhibit shows the FortiGuard Category Based Filter section of a corporate web filter profile.

An administrator must block access to download.com, which belongs to the Freeware and Software Downloads category. The administrator must also allow other websites in the same category.

Questions 15

What are two solutions for satisfying the requirement? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

Configure a separate firewall policy with action Deny and an FQDN address object for *.download.com as destination address.

B.

Configure a web override rating for download.com and select Malicious Websites as the subcategory.

C.

Set the Freeware and Software Downloads category Action to Warning.

D.

Configure a static URL filter entry for download.com with Type and Action set to Wildcard and Block, respectively.

Discussion
Page: 3 / 12

NSE4_FGT-7.2
PDF

$35  $99.99

NSE4_FGT-7.2 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

NSE4_FGT-7.2 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99