Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Fortinet Updated NSE4_FGT-7.2 Exam Questions and Answers by everleigh

Page: 9 / 12

Fortinet NSE4_FGT-7.2 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Fortinet NSE 4 - FortiOS 7.2
Exam Code: NSE4_FGT-7.2 Dumps
Vendor: Fortinet Certification: NSE4
Questions: 170 Q&A's Shared By: everleigh
Question 36

Which CLI command will display sessions both from client to the proxy and from the proxy to the servers?

Options:

A.

diagnose wad session list

B.

diagnose wad session list | grep hook-pre&&hook-out

C.

diagnose wad session list | grep hook=pre&&hook=out

D.

diagnose wad session list | grep "hook=pre"&"hook=out"

Discussion
Question 37

A network administrator is configuring a new IPsec VPN tunnel on FortiGate. The remote peer IP address is dynamic. In addition, the remote peer does not support a dynamic DNS update service.

What type of remote gateway should the administrator configure on FortiGate for the new IPsec VPN tunnel to work?

Options:

A.

Static IP Address

B.

Dialup User

C.

Dynamic DNS

D.

Pre-shared Key

Discussion
Question 38

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 38

An administrator is running a sniffer command as shown in the exhibit.

Which three pieces of information are included in the sniffer output? (Choose three.)

Options:

A.

Interface name

B.

Ethernet header

C.

IP header

D.

Application header

E.

Packet payload

Discussion
Cody
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare and a lot of the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Eric (not set)
Really? That's great to hear! I used Cramkey Dumps too and I had the same experience. The questions were almost identical.
Alaia
These Dumps are amazing! I used them to study for my recent exam and I passed with flying colors. The information in the dumps is so valid and up-to-date. Thanks a lot!!!
Zofia (not set)
That's great to hear! I've been struggling to find good study material for my exam. I will ty it for sure.
Conor
I recently used these dumps for my exam and I must say, I was impressed with their authentic material.
Yunus (not set)
Exactly…….The information in the dumps is so authentic and up-to-date. Plus, the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam. I felt confident going into the exam because I had studied using Cramkey Dumps.
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Question 39

An administrator configures FortiGuard servers as DNS servers on FortiGate using default settings.

What is true about the DNS connection to a FortiGuard server?

Options:

A.

It uses UDP 8888.

B.

It uses UDP 53.

C.

It uses DNS over HTTPS.

D.

It uses DNS overTLS.

Discussion
Page: 9 / 12

NSE4_FGT-7.2