Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Fortinet Updated NSE4_FGT-7.2 Exam Questions and Answers by cassius

Page: 2 / 12

Fortinet NSE4_FGT-7.2 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Fortinet NSE 4 - FortiOS 7.2
Exam Code: NSE4_FGT-7.2 Dumps
Vendor: Fortinet Certification: NSE4
Questions: 170 Q&A's Shared By: cassius
Question 8

An administrator is configuring an Ipsec between site A and siteB. The Remotes Gateway setting in both sites has been configured as Static IP Address. For site A, the local quick mode selector is 192. 16. 1.0/24 and the remote quick mode selector is 192. 16.2.0/24. How must the administrator configure the local quick mode selector for site B?

Options:

A.

192. 168.3.0/24

B.

192. 168.2.0/24

C.

192. 168. 1.0/24

D.

192. 168.0.0/8

Discussion
Question 9

To complete the final step of a Security Fabric configuration, an administrator must authorize all the devices on

which device?

Options:

A.

FortiManager

B.

Root FortiGate

C.

FortiAnalyzer

D.

Downstream FortiGate

Discussion
Question 10

What are two benefits of flow-based inspection compared to proxy-based inspection? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

FortiGate uses fewer resources.

B.

FortiGate performs a more exhaustive inspection on traffic.

C.

FortiGate adds less latency to traffic.

D.

FortiGate allocates two sessions per connection.

Discussion
Question 11

Which three security features require the intrusion prevention system (IPS) engine to function? (Choose three.)

Options:

A.

Web filter in flow-based inspection

B.

Antivirus in flow-based inspection

C.

DNS filter

D.

Web application firewall

E.

Application control

Discussion
Alaya
Best Dumps among other dumps providers. I like it so much because of their authenticity.
Kaiden (not set)
That's great. I've used other dump providers in the past and they were often outdated or had incorrect information. This time I will try it.
Osian
Dumps are fantastic! I recently passed my certification exam using these dumps and I must say, they are 100% valid.
Azaan (not set)
They are incredibly accurate and valid. I felt confident going into my exam because the dumps covered all the important topics and the questions were very similar to what I saw on the actual exam. The team of experts behind Cramkey Dumps make sure the information is relevant and up-to-date.
Pippa
I was so happy to see that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their Dumps.
Anastasia (not set)
You are right…It was amazing! The Cramkey Dumps were so comprehensive and well-organized, it made studying for the exam a breeze.
Billy
It was like deja vu! I was confident going into the exam because I had already seen those questions before.
Vincent (not set)
Definitely. And the best part is, I passed! I feel like all that hard work and preparation paid off. Cramkey is the best resource for all students!!!
Page: 2 / 12

NSE4_FGT-7.2
PDF

$35  $99.99

NSE4_FGT-7.2 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

NSE4_FGT-7.2 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99