Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 350-801 Exam Questions and Answers by vinny

Page: 4 / 9

Cisco 350-801 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Implementing Cisco Collaboration Core Technologies (CLCOR)
Exam Code: 350-801 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Collaboration
Questions: 273 Q&A's Shared By: vinny
Question 16

A customer enters no IP domain lookup on the Cisco IOS XE gateway to suppress the interpreting of invalid commands as hostnames Which two commands are needed to restore DNS SRV or A record resolutions? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

ip dhcp excluded-address

B.

ip dhcp-sip

C.

ip dhcp pool

D.

transport preferred none

E.

ip domain lookup

Discussion
Aliza
I used these dumps for my recent certification exam and I can say with certainty that they're absolutely valid dumps. The questions were very similar to what came up in the actual exam.
Jakub (not set)
That's great to hear. I am going to try them soon.
Fatima
Hey I passed my exam. The world needs to know about it. I have never seen real exam questions on any other exam preparation resource like I saw on Cramkey Dumps.
Niamh (not set)
That's true. Cramkey Dumps are simply the best when it comes to preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Ella-Rose
Amazing website with excellent Dumps. I passed my exam and secured excellent marks!!!
Alisha (not set)
Extremely accurate. They constantly update their materials with the latest exam questions and answers, so you can be confident that what you're studying is up-to-date.
Nylah
I've been looking for good study material for my upcoming certification exam. Need help.
Dolly (not set)
Then you should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try. They have a huge database of questions and answers, making it easy to study and prepare for the exam. And the best part is, you can be sure the information is accurate and relevant.
Melody
My experience with Cramkey was great! I was surprised to see that many of the questions in my exam appeared in the Cramkey dumps.
Colby (not set)
Yes, In fact, I got a score of above 85%. And I attribute a lot of my success to Cramkey's dumps.
Question 17

Questions 17

Questions 17

Refer to the exhibit. Endpoint A calls endpoint B. What is the only audio codec that is used for the call?

Options:

A.

G722/8000

B.

Telephone-event/8000

C.

G7221/16000

D.

PCMA/8000

Discussion
Question 18

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 18

https://i.postimg.cc/wMYy0Fhm/image.png

Drag and drop the flow step labels from the left into the correct order on the right to establish this call flow:

• User 1 calls user 2.

• User 2 answers the call

• user 2 disconnects the call

Questions 18

Options:

Discussion
Question 19

Callers from a branch report getting busy tones intermittetly when trying to reach colleagues in other office branches during peak hours. An engineer collects Cisco

CallManager service traes to examine the situation. The traces show:

Questions 19

What should be fixed to resolve the issue?

Options:

A.

class of service configuration

B.

region configuration

C.

geolocation configuration

D.

codec configuration

Discussion
Page: 4 / 9

350-801