Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 350-801 Exam Questions and Answers by jade

Page: 3 / 9

Cisco 350-801 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Implementing Cisco Collaboration Core Technologies (CLCOR)
Exam Code: 350-801 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Collaboration
Questions: 273 Q&A's Shared By: jade
Question 12

Refer to the exhibit A call from +1 613 555 1234 that is sent out through the Nice Gateways should result in a calling party of 001 613 555 1234 with the numbering type "international' Which configuration accomplishes this goal?

Questions 12

Questions 12

Options:

A.

\+.001! pre-dot 1 international

B.

\+1.1 none pre-dot 001 international

C.

\+.! pre-dot 00 international

D.

613XXXXXXX none +011 internationa

Discussion
Erik
Hey, I have passed my exam using Cramkey Dumps?
Freyja (not set)
Really, what are they? All come in your pool? Please give me more details, I am going to have access their subscription. Please brother, give me more details.
Sarah
Yeah, I was so relieved when I saw that the question appeared in the exam were similar to their exam dumps. It made the exam a lot easier and I felt confident going into it.
Aaliyah (not set)
Same here. I've heard mixed reviews about using exam dumps, but for us, it definitely paid off.
Ayra
How these dumps are necessary for passing the certification exam?
Damian (not set)
They give you a competitive edge and help you prepare better.
Josephine
I want to ask about their study material and Customer support? Can anybody guide me?
Zayd (not set)
Yes, the dumps or study material provided by them are authentic and up to date. They have a dedicated team to assist students and make sure they have a positive experience.
Alessia
Amazing Dumps. Found almost all questions in actual exam whih I prepared from these valuable dumps. Recommended!!!!
Belle (not set)
That's impressive. I've been struggling with finding good study material for my certification. Maybe I should give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Question 13

A customer wants to conduct B2B video calls with a partner using on-premises conferencing solution. Which two devices are needed to facilitate this request?

Options:

A.

Expressway-C

B.

Cisco Telepresence Management Suite

C.

Expressway-E

D.

MGCP gateway

E.

Cisco Unified Border Element

Discussion
Question 14

An engineer is deploying the Webex app on a Microsoft Windows computer that has multiple user accounts. Which CLI argument allows the engineer to Install the application as a "per machine" Installation?

Options:

A.

ACCEPT_EULA

B.

INSTALL ROOT

C.

ALLUSERS

D.

FORCELOCKDOVN

Discussion
Question 15

Which information is needed to restore the backup of a Cisco UCM publisher successfully?

Options:

A.

the TFTP server details

B.

the application credentials for Cisco UCM

C.

the security password for Cisco UCM

D.

the FTP server details

Discussion
Page: 3 / 9

350-801