Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 350-801 Exam Questions and Answers by sultan

Page: 5 / 9

Cisco 350-801 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Implementing Cisco Collaboration Core Technologies (CLCOR)
Exam Code: 350-801 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Collaboration
Questions: 273 Q&A's Shared By: sultan
Question 20

What are two access management mechanisms in Cisco Webex Control Hub? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

multifactor authentication

B.

Active Directory synchronization

C.

attribute-based access control

D.

single sign-on with Google

E.

Client ID/Client Secret

Discussion
Question 21

An engineer must configure switch port 5/1 to send CDP packets to configure an attached Cisco IP phone to trust tagged traffic on it’s access port. Which command is required to complete the configuration?

Questions 21

Options:

A.

platform qos trust extend cos 3

B.

platform qos trust extend

C.

platform qos extend trust

D.

platform qos trust extend cos 5

Discussion
Question 22

Which two features of Cisco Prime Collaboration Assurance require advanced licensing? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

real lime alarm browse

B.

multicluster support

C.

call quality monitoring

D.

email notifications

E.

customizable events

Discussion
Question 23

In the cisco expressway solution, which two features does mobile and Remote access provide? (Choose two)

Options:

A.

VPN-based enterprise access for a subset of Cisco Unified IP Phone models

B.

secure reverse proxy firewall traversal connectivity

C.

the ability 10 register third-party SIP or H 323 devices on Cisco UCM without requiring VPN

D.

the ability of Cisco IP Phones to access the enterprise through VPN connection

E.

the ability for remote users and their devices to access and consume enterprise collaboration applications and services

Discussion
Annabel
I recently used them for my exam and I passed it with excellent score. I am impressed.
Amirah (not set)
I passed too. The questions I saw in the actual exam were exactly the same as the ones in the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer the questions confidently because I had already seen and studied them.
Ayesha
They are study materials that are designed to help students prepare for exams and certification tests. They are basically a collection of questions and answers that are likely to appear on the test.
Ayden (not set)
That sounds interesting. Why are they useful? Planning this week, hopefully help me. Can you give me PDF if you have ?
Alaya
Best Dumps among other dumps providers. I like it so much because of their authenticity.
Kaiden (not set)
That's great. I've used other dump providers in the past and they were often outdated or had incorrect information. This time I will try it.
Syeda
I passed, Thank you Cramkey for your precious Dumps.
Stella (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Page: 5 / 9

350-801
PDF

$38.5  $109.99

350-801 Testing Engine

$45.5  $129.99

350-801 PDF + Testing Engine

$59.5  $169.99