Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 350-801 Exam Questions and Answers by aylah

Page: 6 / 9

Cisco 350-801 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Implementing Cisco Collaboration Core Technologies (CLCOR)
Exam Code: 350-801 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Collaboration
Questions: 273 Q&A's Shared By: aylah
Question 24

A remote office has a less-than-optimal WAN connection and experiences packet loss, delay and jitter. Which VoIP codec is used in this situation?

Options:

A.

G722.1

B.

iLBC

C.

G.711alaw

D.

G.729A

Discussion
Question 25

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 25

Which Codec is negotiated?

Options:

A.

G.729

B.

ILBC

C.

G.711ulaw

D.

G.728

Discussion
Sarah
Yeah, I was so relieved when I saw that the question appeared in the exam were similar to their exam dumps. It made the exam a lot easier and I felt confident going into it.
Aaliyah (not set)
Same here. I've heard mixed reviews about using exam dumps, but for us, it definitely paid off.
Hassan
Highly Recommended Dumps… today I passed my exam! Same questions appear. I bought Full Access.
Kasper (not set)
Hey wonderful….so same questions , sounds good. Planning to write this week, I will go for full access today.
Zayaan
Successfully aced the exam… Thanks a lot for providing amazing Exam Dumps.
Harmony (not set)
That's fantastic! I'm glad to hear that their dumps helped you. I also used them and found it accurate.
Nia
Why are these Dumps so important for students these days?
Mary (not set)
With the constantly changing technology and advancements in the industry, it's important for students to have access to accurate and valid study material. Cramkey Dumps provide just that. They are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes and ensure that the information is up-to-date.
Pippa
I was so happy to see that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their Dumps.
Anastasia (not set)
You are right…It was amazing! The Cramkey Dumps were so comprehensive and well-organized, it made studying for the exam a breeze.
Question 26

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 26

A call to an international number has failed. Which action corrects this problem?

Options:

A.

Assign a transcoder to the MRGL of the gateway.

B.

Strip the leading 011 from the called party number

C.

Add the bearer-cap speech command to the voice port.

D.

Add the isdn switch-type primart-dms100 command to the serial interface.

Discussion
Question 27

On which protocol and port combination does Cisco Prime Collaboration receive notifications (Traps and InformRequests) from several network devices in the Collaboration infrastructure for which it has requested notifications?

Options:

A.

UDP161

B.

TCP 161

C.

UDP 162

D.

TCP 80

Discussion
Page: 6 / 9

350-801