Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 350-801 Exam Questions and Answers by aliza

Page: 8 / 9

Cisco 350-801 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Implementing Cisco Collaboration Core Technologies (CLCOR)
Exam Code: 350-801 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Collaboration
Questions: 273 Q&A's Shared By: aliza
Question 32

Which two access layer switches provide support to provide high-quality voice and take advantage of the full voice feature set. To provide high-quality voice and take advantage of the full voice feature set, which two access layer switches provide support? Choose two

Options:

A.

Use multiple egress queues to provide priority queuing of RTP voice packet streams and the ability to classify or reclassify traffic and establish a network trust boundary.

B.

Use 808.IQ trunking and 802.lp for proper treatment of Layer 2 CoS packet marking on ports with phones connected.

C.

Implement IP RTP header compression on the serial interface to reduce the bandwidth requlreq per voice call on point-to-point links.

D.

Deploy RSVP to improve VoIP QoS only where it can have a positive Impact on quality and functionality where there Is limited bandwidth and frequent network congestion.

E.

Map audio and video streams of video calls (AF41 and AF42) to a class-based queue with weighted random early detection.

Discussion
Question 33

Questions 33

Refer to the exhibit. Which action must an engineer take to implement self-provisioning on a primary communications manager server?

Options:

A.

Select a different Universal Line Template.

B.

Change the SIP Phone Secure Port.

C.

Uncheck the auto-registration Disabled checkbox.

D.

Select a different Universal Device Template.

Discussion
Yusra
I passed my exam. Cramkey Dumps provides detailed explanations for each question and answer, so you can understand the concepts better.
Alisha (not set)
I recently used their dumps for the certification exam I took and I have to say, I was really impressed.
Nell
Are these dumps reliable?
Ernie (not set)
Yes, very much so. Cramkey Dumps are created by experienced and certified professionals who have gone through the exams themselves. They understand the importance of providing accurate and relevant information to help you succeed.
Esmae
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam.
Mollie (not set)
Absolutely. They really make it easier to study and retain all the important information. I'm so glad I found Cramkey Dumps.
Andrew
Are these dumps helpful?
Jeremiah (not set)
Yes, Don’t worry!!! I'm confident you'll find them to be just as helpful as I did. Good luck with your exam!
Sam
Can I get help from these dumps and their support team for preparing my exam?
Audrey (not set)
Definitely, you won't regret it. They've helped so many people pass their exams and I'm sure they'll help you too. Good luck with your studies!
Question 34

A user forwards a corporate number to an international number. What are two methods to prevent this forwarded call? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

Configure a Forced Authorization Code on the international route pattern.

B.

Block international dial patterns in the SIP trunk CSS.

C.

Set Call Forward All CSS to restrict international dial patterns.

D.

Set the Call Classification to OnNet for the international route pattern.

E.

Check Route Next Hop By Calling Party Number on the international route pattern.

Discussion
Question 35

Endpoint A is attempting to call endpoint B. Endpoint A only supports G.711ulaw with a packetization rate of 20 ms, and endpoint B supports packetization rate of 30 ms for G.711ulaw. Which two media resources are allocated to normalize packetization rates through transrating? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

software MTP on Cisco IOS Software

B.

software MTP on Cisco UCM

C.

software transcoder on Cisco UCM

D.

hardware transcoder on Cisco IOS Software

E.

hardware MTP on Cisco IOS Software

Discussion