Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Cisco Updated 300-620 Exam Questions and Answers by jai

Page: 2 / 14

Cisco 300-620 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Implementing Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure (300-620 DCACI)
Exam Code: 300-620 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Data Center
Questions: 192 Q&A's Shared By: jai
Question 8

What controls communication between EPGs?

Options:

A.

Inter-EPG communication is controlled by BGP.

B.

Inter-EPG communication is controlled by contracts.

C.

Inter-EPG communication is controlled by IS-IS.

D.

Inter-EPG communication is controlled by VXLAN.

Discussion
Question 9

Which two IP address types are available for transport over the ISN when they are configured from Cisco ACI Multi-Site Orchestrator? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

Management IP of APICs

B.

Management IP of the MSO Node

C.

Anycast Overlay Multicast TEP

D.

MP-BGP EVPN Router-ID

E.

Common Pervasive Gateway

Discussion
Elise
I've heard that Cramkey is one of the best websites for exam dumps. They have a high passing rate and the questions are always up-to-date. Is it true?
Cian (not set)
Definitely. The dumps are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes in the certification exams. And I also appreciate how they provide explanations for the answers, so I could understand the reasoning behind each question.
Walter
Yayyy!!! I passed my exam with the help of Cramkey Dumps. Highly appreciated!!!!
Angus (not set)
YES….. I saw the same questions in the exam.
Conor
I recently used these dumps for my exam and I must say, I was impressed with their authentic material.
Yunus (not set)
Exactly…….The information in the dumps is so authentic and up-to-date. Plus, the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam. I felt confident going into the exam because I had studied using Cramkey Dumps.
Lennox
Something Special that they provide a comprehensive overview of the exam content. They cover all the important topics and concepts, so you can be confident that you are well-prepared for the test.
Aiza (not set)
That makes sense. What makes Cramkey Dumps different from other study materials?
Question 10

A Solutions Architect is asked to design two data centers based on Cisco ACI technology that can extend L2/ L3, VXLAN, and network policy across locations. ACI Multi-Pod has been selected. Which two requirements must be considered in this design? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

ACI underlay protocols, i.e. COOP, IS-IS and MP-BGP, spans across pods. Create QoS policies to make sure those protocols have higher priority.

B.

A single APIC Cluster is required in a Multi-Pod design. It is important to place the APIC Controllers in different locations in order to maximize redundancy and reliability.

C.

ACI Multi-Pod requires an IP Network supporting PIM-Bidir.

D.

ACI Multi-Pod does not support Firewall Clusters across Pods. Firewall Clusters should always be local.

E.

Multi-Pod requires multiple APIC Controller Clusters, one per pod. Make sure those clusters can communicate to each other through a highly available connection.

Discussion
Question 11

An engineer is configuring ACI VMM domain integration with Cisco UCS-B Series. Which type of port channel policy must be configured in the vSwitch policy?

Options:

A.

LACP Active

B.

MAC Pinning

C.

LACP Passive

D.

MAC Pinning-Physical-NIC-load

Discussion
Page: 2 / 14

300-620