Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 300-620 Exam Questions and Answers by jai

Page: 2 / 6

Cisco 300-620 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Implementing Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure (DCACI)
Exam Code: 300-620 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Data Center
Questions: 192 Q&A's Shared By: jai
Question 8

An engineer must limit management access to me Cisco ACI fabric that originates from a single subnet where the NOC operates. Access should be limited to SSH and HTTPS only. Where should the policy be configured on the Cisco APIC to meet the requirements?

Options:

A.

policy In the management tenant

B.

policy on the management VLAN

C.

ACL on the management interface of the APIC

D.

ACL on the console interface

Discussion
Robin
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Jonah (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Josie
I just passed my certification exam using their dumps and I must say, I was thoroughly impressed.
Fatimah (not set)
You’re right. The dumps were authentic and covered all the important topics. I felt confident going into the exam and it paid off.
Ella-Rose
Amazing website with excellent Dumps. I passed my exam and secured excellent marks!!!
Alisha (not set)
Extremely accurate. They constantly update their materials with the latest exam questions and answers, so you can be confident that what you're studying is up-to-date.
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Question 9

An engineer needs to deploy a leaf access port policy group in ACI Fabric to support the following requirements:

• Control the amount of application data flowing into the system

• Allow the newly connected device to auto-negotiate link speed with the leaf switch

Which two ACI policies must be configured to achieve these requirements? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

L2 interface policy

B.

link level policy

C.

slow drain policy

D.

ingress control plane policing policy

E.

ingress data plane policing policy

Discussion
Question 10

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 10

A Cisco ACI fabric is newly deployed, and the security team requires more visibility of all inter-EPG traffic flows. All traffic in a VRF must be forwarded to an existing firewall pair. During fallover, the standby firewall must continue to use the same IP and MAC as the primary firewall. Drag and drop the steps from the left Into the Implementation order on the right to configure the service graph that meets the requirements. (Not all steps are used.)

Questions 10

Options:

Discussion
Question 11

Questions 11

Refer to the exhibit. Which two configuration steps are completed before this output is generated? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

MCP policy for the interface policy group for Port-channel 12 is enabled.

B.

MCP Instance Policy default in the global access policies is enabled.

C.

Error Disabled Recovery Policy for Loop Indication by MCP is set to True.

D.

BPDU Guard is enabled for the interface policy group for Port-channel 12.

E.

Spanning Tree Policy Region STP_4CAF232E48FF20 is added to the spanning-tree policy of the switch.

Discussion
Page: 2 / 6

300-620
PDF

$38.5  $109.99

300-620 Testing Engine

$45.5  $129.99

300-620 PDF + Testing Engine

$59.5  $169.99