Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 300-620 Exam Questions and Answers by norah

Page: 4 / 6

Cisco 300-620 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Implementing Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure (DCACI)
Exam Code: 300-620 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Data Center
Questions: 192 Q&A's Shared By: norah
Question 16

An engineer must configure a Layer 3 connection to the WAN router. The hosts in production VRF must access WAN subnets. The engineer associates EPGs in the production VRF with the external routed domain. Which action completes the task?

Options:

A.

Configure the Export Route Control Subnet scope for the external EPG.

B.

Configure the External Subnets for the External EPG scope for the external EPG.

C.

Configure the Import Route Control Subnet scope for the external EPG.

D.

Configure the Shared Route Control Subnet scope for the external EPG.

Discussion
Anaya
I found so many of the same questions on the real exam that I had already seen in the Cramkey Dumps. Thank you so much for making exam so easy for me. I passed it successfully!!!
Nina (not set)
It's true! I felt so much more confident going into the exam because I had already seen and understood the questions.
Nia
Why are these Dumps so important for students these days?
Mary (not set)
With the constantly changing technology and advancements in the industry, it's important for students to have access to accurate and valid study material. Cramkey Dumps provide just that. They are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes and ensure that the information is up-to-date.
Honey
I highly recommend it. They made a big difference for me and I'm sure they'll help you too. Just make sure to use them wisely and not solely rely on them. They should be used as a supplement to your regular studies.
Antoni (not set)
Good point. Thanks for the advice. I'll definitely keep that in mind.
Nell
Are these dumps reliable?
Ernie (not set)
Yes, very much so. Cramkey Dumps are created by experienced and certified professionals who have gone through the exams themselves. They understand the importance of providing accurate and relevant information to help you succeed.
Question 17

An engineer wants to monitor all configuration changes, threshold crossing, and link-state transitions in a Cisco ACI fabric. Which action must be taken to receive the required messages?

Options:

A.

Add Faults and Events to the monitor policy.

B.

Add Session Logs and Audit Logs to the monitor policy.

C.

Include Audit Logs and Events in the Syslog source policy.

D.

Include Events and Session Logs in the Syslog source policy.

Discussion
Question 18

An engineer is in the process of discovering a new Cisco ACI fabric consisting of two spines and four leaf switches. The discovery of leaf 1 has just been completed. Which two nodes are expected to be discovered next? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

spine 1

B.

leaf 4

C.

spine 2

D.

leaf 3

E.

leaf 2

Discussion
Question 19

What two actions should be taken to deploy a new Cisco ACI Multi-Pod setup? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

Configure MP-BGP on IPN routers that face the Cisco ACI spines.

B.

Connect all spines to the IPN.

C.

Configure anycast RP for the underlying multicast protocol

D.

Configure the TEP pool of the new pod to be routable across the IPN.

E.

Increase interface MTU for all IPN routers to support VXLAN traffic.

Discussion
Page: 4 / 6

300-620
PDF

$38.5  $109.99

300-620 Testing Engine

$45.5  $129.99

300-620 PDF + Testing Engine

$59.5  $169.99