Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Cisco Updated 300-620 Exam Questions and Answers by norah

Page: 4 / 14

Cisco 300-620 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Implementing Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure (300-620 DCACI)
Exam Code: 300-620 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Data Center
Questions: 192 Q&A's Shared By: norah
Question 16

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 16

Which two components should be configured as route reflectors in the ACI fabric? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

Spine1

B.

apic1

C.

Spine2

D.

Leaf1

E.

Leaf2

F.

apic2

Discussion
Question 17

Questions 17

When the subnet is configured on a bridge domain, on which physical devices is the gateway IP address configured?

Options:

A.

all leaf switches and all spine nodes

B.

only spine switches where the bridge domain of the tenant is present

C.

only leaf switches where the bridge domain of the tenant is present

D.

all border leaf nodes where the bridge domain of the tenant is present

Discussion
Question 18

The customer is looking for redundant interconnection of the existing network to the new ACI fabric. Unicast and multicast traffic must be routed between the two networks. Which L3Out implementation meets these requirements?

Options:

A.

Option A 18

B.

Option B 18

C.

Option C 18

D.

Option D 18

Discussion
Question 19

Which statement about ACI syslog is true or Which statement describes the ACI syslog?

Options:

A.

Notifications for different scopes of syslog objects can be sent only to one destination.

B.

Syslog messages are sent to the destination through the spine.

C.

All syslog messages are sent to the destination through APIC.

D.

Switches send syslog messages directly to the destinations.

Discussion
Lennie
I passed my exam and achieved wonderful score, I highly recommend it.
Emelia (not set)
I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Syeda
I passed, Thank you Cramkey for your precious Dumps.
Stella (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Esmae
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam.
Mollie (not set)
Absolutely. They really make it easier to study and retain all the important information. I'm so glad I found Cramkey Dumps.
Victoria
Hey, guess what? I passed the certification exam! I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Isabel (not set)
Same here! I was so surprised when I saw that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Fatima
Hey I passed my exam. The world needs to know about it. I have never seen real exam questions on any other exam preparation resource like I saw on Cramkey Dumps.
Niamh (not set)
That's true. Cramkey Dumps are simply the best when it comes to preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Page: 4 / 14

300-620
PDF

$44  $109.99

300-620 Testing Engine

$52  $129.99

300-620 PDF + Testing Engine

$68  $169.99