Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 300-620 Exam Questions and Answers by ema

Page: 5 / 6

Cisco 300-620 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Implementing Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure (DCACI)
Exam Code: 300-620 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Data Center
Questions: 192 Q&A's Shared By: ema
Question 20

Questions 20

Refer to the exhibit. An engineer configured subnets on the external EPG called L3OUT_CORE. The external endpoints in the 10.1.0.0/24 subnet can reach internal endpoints, but the external endpoints in the 172.16.1.0/24 subnet are unreachable. Which set of actions enables the connectivity?

Options:

A.

Delete both external EPG subnets.

Create the 0.0.0.0/1 subnet.

B.

Delete the external EPG subnet 0.0.0.128/1.

Create the 128.0.0.0/1 subnet.

C.

Delete both external EPG subnets.

Create the 0.0.0.0/0 subnet.

D.

Delete the external EPG subnet 0.0.0.0/0.

Create the 0.0.0.0/128 subnet.

Discussion
Question 21

An organization has encountered many STP-related issues in the past due to failed hardware components. They are in the process of long-term migration to a newly deployed ACI fabric. Senior engineers are worried that spanning-tree loops in the existing network may be extended to the ACI fabric. Which feature must be enabled on the ACI leaf ports to protect the fabric from spanning-tree loops?

Options:

A.

BPDU Guard

B.

per-VLANMCP

C.

Storm Control

D.

BPDU Filter

Discussion
Ace
No problem! I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone looking to pass their certification exams. They will help you feel confident and prepared on exam day. Good luck!
Harris (not set)
That sounds amazing. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendation!
Aliza
I used these dumps for my recent certification exam and I can say with certainty that they're absolutely valid dumps. The questions were very similar to what came up in the actual exam.
Jakub (not set)
That's great to hear. I am going to try them soon.
Ernest
That's amazing. I think I'm going to give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next exam. Thanks for telling me about them! CramKey admin please share more questions……You guys are amazing.
Nate (not set)
I failed last week, I never know this site , but amazed to see all these questions were in my exam week before. I feel bad now, why I didn’t bother this site. Thanks Cramkey, Excellent Job.
Pippa
I was so happy to see that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their Dumps.
Anastasia (not set)
You are right…It was amazing! The Cramkey Dumps were so comprehensive and well-organized, it made studying for the exam a breeze.
Question 22

What are two descriptions of ACI multi-site? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

The Inter-Site network routers should run OSPF to establish peering with the spines.

B.

The Multi-Site orchestrator must be directly attached to one ACI leaf.

C.

Routers in the inter-Site network must run OSPF. DHCP relay, and MP-BGP

D.

ACI Multi-Site is a solution that allows one APIC cluster to manage multiple ACI sites

E.

ACI Multi-Site is a solution that supports a dedicated APIC cluster per site

Discussion
Question 23

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 23

Which two objects are created as a result of the configuration? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

application profile

B.

attachable AEP

C.

bridge domain

D.

endpoint group

E.

VRF

Discussion