Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Cisco Updated 300-620 Exam Questions and Answers by ema

Page: 5 / 14

Cisco 300-620 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Implementing Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure (300-620 DCACI)
Exam Code: 300-620 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Data Center
Questions: 192 Q&A's Shared By: ema
Question 20

A company must connect three Cisco ACI data centers by using Cisco ACI Multi-Site. An engineer must configure the Inter-Site Network (ISN) between the existing sites. Which two configuration steps must be taken to implement the ISN? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

Configure OSPF on subinterfaces on routers that are directly connected with spine nodes.

B.

Configure ISN site extension on Cisco routers in the network.

C.

Configure OSPF on all ISN routers.

D.

Configure BIDIR-PIM on all ISN routers.

E.

Configure encapsulation VLAN-4 between the routers and spine nodes.

Discussion
Question 21

Questions 21

Refer to the exhibit. The Cisco ACI fabric has an egress L3Out from Leaf-101 and Leaf-102 to CORE-1. VLAN 102 is used to form the OSPF adjacency. The workloads must be migrated into EPG-101, and the static port binding is configured to Leaf-103 e1/1 with encap VLAN 101. An engineer completes the port binding and receives an MCP fault. Which action clears the fault?

Options:

A.

Use VLAN 101 for OSPF adjacency on the egress L3Out.

B.

Use VLAN 102 as the encap VLAN on the EPG-101 static port binding.

C.

Add VLAN 102 to the VLAN pool that is used by the static port binding.

D.

Prune VLAN 101 from the VLAN pool that is used by the egress L3Out.

Discussion
Question 22

An engineer must limit management access to me Cisco ACI fabric that originates from a single subnet where the NOC operates. Access should be limited to SSH and HTTPS only. Where should the policy be configured on the Cisco APIC to meet the requirements?

Options:

A.

policy In the management tenant

B.

policy on the management VLAN

C.

ACL on the management interface of the APIC

D.

ACL on the console interface

Discussion
Question 23

A Cisco ACI is integrated with a VMware vSphere environment. The port groups must be created automatically in vSphere and propagated to hypervisors when created in the ACI environment. Which action accomplishes this goal?

Options:

A.

Associate the VMM domain with the EPGs that must be available in vCenter.

B.

Assign the uplinks of the ESXi hosts to the vDS that the APIC created.

C.

Configure contracts for the EPGs that are required on the ESXi hosts.

D.

Create the port groups on the vCenter that reflect the EPG names in the APIC.

Discussion
Cody
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare and a lot of the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Eric (not set)
Really? That's great to hear! I used Cramkey Dumps too and I had the same experience. The questions were almost identical.
Ayesha
They are study materials that are designed to help students prepare for exams and certification tests. They are basically a collection of questions and answers that are likely to appear on the test.
Ayden (not set)
That sounds interesting. Why are they useful? Planning this week, hopefully help me. Can you give me PDF if you have ?
Conor
I recently used these dumps for my exam and I must say, I was impressed with their authentic material.
Yunus (not set)
Exactly…….The information in the dumps is so authentic and up-to-date. Plus, the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam. I felt confident going into the exam because I had studied using Cramkey Dumps.
Neve
Will I be able to achieve success after using these dumps?
Rohan (not set)
Absolutely. It's a great way to increase your chances of success.
Esmae
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam.
Mollie (not set)
Absolutely. They really make it easier to study and retain all the important information. I'm so glad I found Cramkey Dumps.
Page: 5 / 14

300-620
PDF

$44  $109.99

300-620 Testing Engine

$52  $129.99

300-620 PDF + Testing Engine

$68  $169.99