Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Cisco Updated 300-620 Exam Questions and Answers by elsie-rose

Page: 3 / 14

Cisco 300-620 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Implementing Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure (300-620 DCACI)
Exam Code: 300-620 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Data Center
Questions: 192 Q&A's Shared By: elsie-rose
Question 12

Which statement regarding ACI Multi-Pod and TEP pool is true?

Options:

A.

The IP addresses used in the IPN network can overlap TEP pool of the APIC.

B.

A different TEP pool must be assigned to each Pod.

C.

The Pod1 TEP pool must be split and a portion of the TEP pool allocated to each Pod.

D.

The same TEP pool is used in all Pods.

Discussion
Question 13

Which two protocols support accessing backup files on a remote location from the APIC? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

TFTP

B.

FTP

C.

SFTP

D.

SMB

E.

HTTPS

Discussion
Question 14

Which two statements regarding ACI Multi-Site are true? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

The Multi-Site orchestrator must be directly attached to one ACI leaf.

B.

Routers in the Inter-Site network must run OSPF, DHCP relay, and MP-BGP.

C.

ACI Multi-Site is a solution that supports a dedicated APIC cluster per site.

D.

ACI Multi-Site is a solution that allows one APIC cluster to manage multiple ACI sites.

E.

The Inter-Site network routers should run OSPF to establish peering with the spines.

Discussion
Question 15

What does a bridge domain represent?

Options:

A.

Layer 3 cloud

B.

Layer 2 forwarding construct

C.

tenant

D.

physical domain

Discussion
Sarah
Yeah, I was so relieved when I saw that the question appeared in the exam were similar to their exam dumps. It made the exam a lot easier and I felt confident going into it.
Aaliyah (not set)
Same here. I've heard mixed reviews about using exam dumps, but for us, it definitely paid off.
Anya
I must say they're considered the best dumps available and the questions are very similar to what you'll see in the actual exam. Recommended!!!
Cassius (not set)
Yes, they offer a 100% success guarantee. And many students who have used them have reported passing their exams with flying colors.
Alaya
Best Dumps among other dumps providers. I like it so much because of their authenticity.
Kaiden (not set)
That's great. I've used other dump providers in the past and they were often outdated or had incorrect information. This time I will try it.
Rae
I tried using Cramkey dumps for my recent certification exam and I found them to be more accurate and up-to-date compared to other dumps I've seen. Passed the exam with wonderful score.
Rayyan (not set)
I see your point. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I might give it a try for my next certification exam.
Page: 3 / 14

300-620
PDF

$44  $109.99

300-620 Testing Engine

$52  $129.99

300-620 PDF + Testing Engine

$68  $169.99