Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 300-620 Exam Questions and Answers by elsie-rose

Page: 3 / 6

Cisco 300-620 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Implementing Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure (DCACI)
Exam Code: 300-620 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Data Center
Questions: 192 Q&A's Shared By: elsie-rose
Question 12

A bridge domain for a new endpoint group in the Cisco ACI fabric must meet these requirements:

The bridge domain must function as the default gateway for the subnet so that routing remains within the Cisco ACI fabric.

ARP requests must be managed via Layer 3 unicast packets or be dropped to reduce excessive broadcast traffic.

The impact of misconfigured virtual machines must be kept to a minimum by preventing IP addresses outside of the configured subnet from being routed.

Which set of actions must be taken?

Options:

A.

Disable ARP Flooding.

Enable Limit IP Learning to Subnet.

Enable Unicast Routing on the bridge domain and configure a subnet.

B.

Enable Limit IP Learning to Subnet.

Set Multi-Destination Flooding to Flood in BD.

C.

Set Endpoint Retention Policy to default.

Enable ARP Flooding.

D.

Set L2 Unknown Unicast to Flood.

Disable Endpoint Retention Policy.

Discussion
Stefan
Thank you so much Cramkey I passed my exam today due to your highly up to date dumps.
Ocean (not set)
Agree….Cramkey Dumps are constantly updated based on changes in the exams. They also have a team of experts who regularly review the materials to ensure their accuracy and relevance. This way, you can be sure you're studying the most up-to-date information available.
Hassan
Highly Recommended Dumps… today I passed my exam! Same questions appear. I bought Full Access.
Kasper (not set)
Hey wonderful….so same questions , sounds good. Planning to write this week, I will go for full access today.
Ivan
I tried these dumps for my recent certification exam and I found it pretty helpful.
Elis (not set)
Agree!!! The questions in the dumps were quite similar to what came up in the actual exam. It gave me a good idea of the types of questions to expect and helped me revise efficiently.
Josephine
I want to ask about their study material and Customer support? Can anybody guide me?
Zayd (not set)
Yes, the dumps or study material provided by them are authentic and up to date. They have a dedicated team to assist students and make sure they have a positive experience.
Freddy
I passed my exam with flying colors and I'm confident who will try it surely ace the exam.
Aleksander (not set)
Thanks for the recommendation! I'll check it out.
Question 13

What does a bridge domain represent?

Options:

A.

Layer 3 cloud

B.

Layer 2 forwarding construct

C.

tenant

D.

physical domain

Discussion
Question 14

The company ESXi infrastructure is hosted on the Cisco UCS-B Blade Servers. The company decided to take advantage of ACI VMM integration to enable consistent enforcement of policies across virtual and physical workloads. The requirement is to prevent the packet loss between the distributed virtual switch and the ACI fabric. Which setting must be implemented on a vSwitch policy to accomplish this goal?

Options:

A.

Static Channel

B.

MAC Pinning

C.

LACP

D.

LLDP

Discussion
Question 15

Which two types of interfaces are supported on border leaf switches to connect to an external router? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

subinterface with VXLAN tagging

B.

subinterface with 802.1Q tagging

C.

FEX host interface

D.

out of band interface

E.

Switch Virtual Interface

Discussion