Summer Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 300-620 Exam Questions and Answers by elsie-rose

Page: 3 / 6

Cisco 300-620 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Implementing Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure (DCACI)
Exam Code: 300-620 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Data Center
Questions: 192 Q&A's Shared By: elsie-rose
Question 12

A bridge domain for a new endpoint group in the Cisco ACI fabric must meet these requirements:

The bridge domain must function as the default gateway for the subnet so that routing remains within the Cisco ACI fabric.

ARP requests must be managed via Layer 3 unicast packets or be dropped to reduce excessive broadcast traffic.

The impact of misconfigured virtual machines must be kept to a minimum by preventing IP addresses outside of the configured subnet from being routed.

Which set of actions must be taken?

Options:

A.

Disable ARP Flooding.

Enable Limit IP Learning to Subnet.

Enable Unicast Routing on the bridge domain and configure a subnet.

B.

Enable Limit IP Learning to Subnet.

Set Multi-Destination Flooding to Flood in BD.

C.

Set Endpoint Retention Policy to default.

Enable ARP Flooding.

D.

Set L2 Unknown Unicast to Flood.

Disable Endpoint Retention Policy.

Discussion
Ella-Rose
Amazing website with excellent Dumps. I passed my exam and secured excellent marks!!!
Alisha (not set)
Extremely accurate. They constantly update their materials with the latest exam questions and answers, so you can be confident that what you're studying is up-to-date.
Ace
No problem! I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone looking to pass their certification exams. They will help you feel confident and prepared on exam day. Good luck!
Harris (not set)
That sounds amazing. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendation!
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Zayaan
Successfully aced the exam… Thanks a lot for providing amazing Exam Dumps.
Harmony (not set)
That's fantastic! I'm glad to hear that their dumps helped you. I also used them and found it accurate.
Question 13

What does a bridge domain represent?

Options:

A.

Layer 3 cloud

B.

Layer 2 forwarding construct

C.

tenant

D.

physical domain

Discussion
Question 14

The company ESXi infrastructure is hosted on the Cisco UCS-B Blade Servers. The company decided to take advantage of ACI VMM integration to enable consistent enforcement of policies across virtual and physical workloads. The requirement is to prevent the packet loss between the distributed virtual switch and the ACI fabric. Which setting must be implemented on a vSwitch policy to accomplish this goal?

Options:

A.

Static Channel

B.

MAC Pinning

C.

LACP

D.

LLDP

Discussion
Question 15

Which two types of interfaces are supported on border leaf switches to connect to an external router? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

subinterface with VXLAN tagging

B.

subinterface with 802.1Q tagging

C.

FEX host interface

D.

out of band interface

E.

Switch Virtual Interface

Discussion