Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Cisco Updated 300-620 Exam Questions and Answers by jana

Page: 6 / 14

Cisco 300-620 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Implementing Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure (300-620 DCACI)
Exam Code: 300-620 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Data Center
Questions: 192 Q&A's Shared By: jana
Question 24

A customer must deploy three Cisco ACI based data centers. Each site must be separated from the others. Which characteristic of Cisco ACI Multi-Pod makes it unsuitable for this deployment?

Options:

A.

creates a virtual pod in the remote location

B.

requires all pods to share the same Cisco APIC cluster

C.

has distance and scale limitations

D.

places leaf switches in the remote site that belong to the same fabric as at the headquarters site

Discussion
Yusra
I passed my exam. Cramkey Dumps provides detailed explanations for each question and answer, so you can understand the concepts better.
Alisha (not set)
I recently used their dumps for the certification exam I took and I have to say, I was really impressed.
Carson
Yeah, definitely. I would definitely recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone who is preparing for an exam.
Rufus (not set)
Me too. They're a lifesaver!
Josie
I just passed my certification exam using their dumps and I must say, I was thoroughly impressed.
Fatimah (not set)
You’re right. The dumps were authentic and covered all the important topics. I felt confident going into the exam and it paid off.
Miriam
Highly recommended Dumps. 100% authentic and reliable. Passed my exam with wonderful score.
Milan (not set)
I see. Thanks for the information. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Question 25

Questions 25

Refer to the exhibit. Which two configurations enable inter-VRF communication? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

Set the subnet scope to Shared Between VRFs.

B.

Enable Advertise Externally under the subnet scope.

C.

Export the contract and import as a contract interface.

D.

Change the contract scope to Tenant.

E.

Change the subject scope to VRF.

Discussion
Question 26

A Cisco ACI endpoint group must have its gateway address migrated out of the ACI fabric. An engineer configures EPG-TEST with a static port binding and configures the encap VLAN with the required VLAN. Which configuration set must be used on the bridge domain to meet these requirements?

Options:

A.

L2 Unknown Unicast: Hardware Proxy

Unicast Routing: Disabled

ARP Flooding: Enabled

B.

L2 Unknown Unicast: Hardware Proxy

ARP Flooding: Disabled

C.

L2 Unknown Unicast: Flood