Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 300-620 Exam Questions and Answers by jana

Page: 6 / 6

Cisco 300-620 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Implementing Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure (DCACI)
Exam Code: 300-620 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Data Center
Questions: 192 Q&A's Shared By: jana
Question 24

An ACI administrator notices a change in the behavior of the fabric. Which action must be taken to determine if a human intervention introduced the change?

Options:

A.

Inspect event records in the APIC UI to see all actions performed by users.

B.

Inspect /var/log/audit_messages on the APIC to see a record of all user actions.

C.

Inspect audit logs in the APIC UI to see all user events.

D.

Inspect the output of show command history in the APIC CLI.

Discussion
Ilyas
Definitely. I felt much more confident and prepared because of the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer most of the questions with ease and I think that helped me to score well on the exam.
Saoirse (not set)
That's amazing. I'm glad you found something that worked for you. Maybe I should try them out for my next exam.
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Rae
I tried using Cramkey dumps for my recent certification exam and I found them to be more accurate and up-to-date compared to other dumps I've seen. Passed the exam with wonderful score.
Rayyan (not set)
I see your point. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I might give it a try for my next certification exam.
Alessia
Amazing Dumps. Found almost all questions in actual exam whih I prepared from these valuable dumps. Recommended!!!!
Belle (not set)
That's impressive. I've been struggling with finding good study material for my certification. Maybe I should give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Question 25

An ACI engineer is implementing a Layer 3 out inside the Cisco ACI fabric that must meet these requirements:

• The data center core switch must be connected to one of the leaf switches with a single 1G link.
  • The routes must be exchanged using a link-state routing protocol that supports hierarchical network design.
  • The data center core switch interface must be using 802.1Q tagging, and each vlan will be configured with a dedicated IP address.

Which set of steps accomplishes these goals?

Options:

A.

Set up the ElGRP Protocol policy with the selected Autonomous System number. Set up the Routed External Network object ana Node Profile, selecting ElGRP Create the Switch profile, selecting Port-channel and the appropriate interfaces Create the default network and associate it with the Routed Outside object.

B.

Set up the BGP Protocol policy with the Autonomous System number of 0.

Configure an interface policy and an External Bridged Domain.

Create an External Bridged Network using the configured VLAN pool.

Build the Leaf profile, selecting Routed sub-interface and the appropriate VLAN.

C.

Configure the OSPF Protocol policy with an area of 0.

Create Routed Outside object and Node Profile, selecting OSPF as the routing protocol. Build the Interface profile, selecting Routed Sub-interface and the appropriate VLAN. Configure the External Network object with a network of 0.0.0.0/0.

D.

Set up the ElGRP Protocol policy with the selected Autonomous System number. Create the Routed Outside object and Node Profile selecting ElGRP Configure the Interface profile selecting Routed Interface and the appropriate interfaces. Create the External Network object with a network of 0.0.0.0/0.

Discussion
Question 26

An engineer must add a group of 70 bare-metal ESXi servers to the Cisco ACI fabric, which is integrated with vCenter. These configuration steps are complete:

The configured pool of ESXi hosts is configured with an Attachable Access Entity Profile (AAEP) called AEP_VMM.

The new group uses the AAEP called AEP_BAREMETAL.

Which action extends functional VMM integration to the new nodes?

Options:

A.

Update AAEP to AEP_VMM on all policy groups that are used toward bare-metal servers.

B.

Create a new AAEP container object for policy groups for AEP_VMM.

C.

Implement a separate VMM domain for the bare-metal servers by using AEP_VMM.

D.

Add the VMM domain under the AEP_BAREMETAL AAEP object.

Discussion
Question 27

Which attribute should be configured for each user to enable RADIUS for external authentication in Cisco ACI?

Options:

A.

cisco-security domain

B.

cisco-auth-features

C.

cisco-aci-role

D.

cisco-av-pair

Discussion
Page: 6 / 6

300-620