Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 350-401 Exam Questions and Answers by elouise

Page: 31 / 62

Cisco 350-401 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Implementing Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies (ENCOR)
Exam Code: 350-401 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Enterprise
Questions: 843 Q&A's Shared By: elouise
Question 124

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 124

The IP SLA is configured in a router. An engineer must configure an EEM applet to shut down the interface and bring it back up when there is a problem with the IP SLA. Which configuration should the engineer use?

Options:

A.

event manager applet EEM_IP_SLA

event track 10 state down

B.

event track 10 state unreachable

C.

event sla 10 state unreachable

D.

event sla 10 state down

Discussion
Nadia
Why these dumps are important? Can I pass my exam without these dumps?
Julian (not set)
The questions in the Cramkey dumps are explained in detail and there are also study notes and reference materials provided. This made it easier for me to understand the concepts and retain the information better.
Billy
It was like deja vu! I was confident going into the exam because I had already seen those questions before.
Vincent (not set)
Definitely. And the best part is, I passed! I feel like all that hard work and preparation paid off. Cramkey is the best resource for all students!!!
Elise
I've heard that Cramkey is one of the best websites for exam dumps. They have a high passing rate and the questions are always up-to-date. Is it true?
Cian (not set)
Definitely. The dumps are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes in the certification exams. And I also appreciate how they provide explanations for the answers, so I could understand the reasoning behind each question.
Annabel
I recently used them for my exam and I passed it with excellent score. I am impressed.
Amirah (not set)
I passed too. The questions I saw in the actual exam were exactly the same as the ones in the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer the questions confidently because I had already seen and studied them.
Question 125

Where is radio resource management performed in a cisco SD-access wireless solution?

Options:

A.

DNA Center

B.

control plane node

C.

wireless controller

D.

Cisco CMX

Discussion
Question 126

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 126

An engineer must ensure that all traffic leaving AS 200 will choose Link 2 as an entry point. Assuming that all BGP neighbor relationships have been formed and that the attributes have not been changed on any of the routers, which configuration accomplish task?

Questions 126

Options:

A.

Option A

B.

Option B

C.

Option C

D.

Option D

Discussion
Question 127

What do Cisco DNA southbound APIs provide?

Options:

A.

Interface between the controller and the network devices

B.

NETCONF API interface for orchestration communication

C.

RESful API interface for orchestrator communication

D.

Interface between the controller and the consumer

Discussion
Page: 31 / 62
Title