Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Cisco Updated 350-401 Exam Questions and Answers by elouise

Page: 31 / 61

Cisco 350-401 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Implementing Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies (350-401 ENCOR)
Exam Code: 350-401 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Enterprise
Questions: 983 Q&A's Shared By: elouise
Question 124

Which action is the vSmart controller responsible for in a Cisco SO-WAN deployment?

Options:

A.

gather telemetry data from WAN Edge routes

B.

manage, maintain, and gather configuration and status for nodes within me SD-WAN fabric

C.

onboard WAN Edge nodes into the SD-WAN fabric

D.

distribute security information for tunnel establishment between WAN Edge routers

Discussion
Question 125

An engineer must construct an access list tot a Cisco Catalyst 9800 Series WLC that will -edirect wireless guest users to a splash page that is hosted on a Cisco ISE server. The Cisco ISE servers are hosted at 10.9.11.141 and 10.1.11.141. Which access list meets the requirements?

A)

Questions 125

B)

Questions 125

C)

Questions 125

D)

Questions 125

Options:

A.

Option

B.

Option

C.

Option

D.

Option

Discussion
Question 126

Drag and drop the code snippets from the bottom onto the blanks in the code to construct a request that configures a deny rule on an access list?

Questions 126

Options:

Discussion
Question 127

What is a characteristic of a traditional WAN?

Options:

A.

low complexity and high overall solution scale

B.

centralized reachability, security, and application policies

C.

operates over DTLS and TLS authenticated and secured tunnels

D.

united data plane and control plane

Discussion
Cecilia
Yes, I passed my certification exam using Cramkey Dumps.
Helena (not set)
Great. Yes they are really effective
Annabel
I recently used them for my exam and I passed it with excellent score. I am impressed.
Amirah (not set)
I passed too. The questions I saw in the actual exam were exactly the same as the ones in the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer the questions confidently because I had already seen and studied them.
Walter
Yayyy!!! I passed my exam with the help of Cramkey Dumps. Highly appreciated!!!!
Angus (not set)
YES….. I saw the same questions in the exam.
Josephine
I want to ask about their study material and Customer support? Can anybody guide me?
Zayd (not set)
Yes, the dumps or study material provided by them are authentic and up to date. They have a dedicated team to assist students and make sure they have a positive experience.
Page: 31 / 61
Title
Questions
Posted

350-401
PDF

$44  $109.99

350-401 Testing Engine

$52  $129.99

350-401 PDF + Testing Engine

$68  $169.99