Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Cisco Updated 350-401 Exam Questions and Answers by lowri

Page: 35 / 61

Cisco 350-401 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Implementing Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies (350-401 ENCOR)
Exam Code: 350-401 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Enterprise
Questions: 983 Q&A's Shared By: lowri
Question 140

What is provided to the client to identify the authenticated session in subsequent API calls after authenticating to the Cisco DNA Center API?

Options:

A.

username and password

B.

client X.500 certificate

C.

authentication token

D.

session cookie

Discussion
Question 141

Which resource must a hypervisor make available to the virtual machines?

Options:

A.

bandwidth

B.

IP address

C.

processor

D.

secure access

Discussion
Nell
Are these dumps reliable?
Ernie (not set)
Yes, very much so. Cramkey Dumps are created by experienced and certified professionals who have gone through the exams themselves. They understand the importance of providing accurate and relevant information to help you succeed.
Reeva
Wow what a success I achieved today. Thank you so much Cramkey for amazing Dumps. All students must try it.
Amari (not set)
Wow, that's impressive. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Ari
Can anyone explain what are these exam dumps and how are they?
Ocean (not set)
They're exam preparation materials that are designed to help you prepare for various certification exams. They provide you with up-to-date and accurate information to help you pass your exams.
Inaaya
Are these Dumps worth buying?
Fraser (not set)
Yes, of course, they are necessary to pass the exam. They give you an insight into the types of questions that could come up and help you prepare effectively.
Lois
I passed my exam with wonderful score. Their dumps are 100% valid and I felt confident during the exam.
Ernie (not set)
Absolutely. The best part is, the answers in the dumps were correct. So, I felt confident and well-prepared for the exam.
Question 142

Router R1must be configured as a UDP responder on port 6336 Which configuration accomplishes this task?

Questions 142

Options:

A.

Option A

B.

Option B

C.

Option C

D.

Option D

Discussion
Question 143

Which Cisco SD-WAN component authenticates the routers and the vSmart controllers?

Options:

A.

vBond orchestrator

B.

vManage NMS

C.

vAnalytics

D.

vEdge

Discussion
Page: 35 / 61
Title