Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 350-401 Exam Questions and Answers by lowri

Page: 35 / 62

Cisco 350-401 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Implementing Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies (ENCOR)
Exam Code: 350-401 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Enterprise
Questions: 843 Q&A's Shared By: lowri
Question 140

What is one difference between EIGRP and OSPF?

Options:

A.

OSPF is a Cisco proprietary protocol, and EIGRP is an IETF open standard protocol.

B.

OSPF uses the DUAL distance vector algorithm, and EIGRP uses the Dijkstra link-state algorithm

C.

EIGRP uses the variance command lot unequal cost load balancing, and OSPF supports unequal cost balancing by default.

D.

EIGRP uses the DUAL distance vector algorithm, and OSPF uses the Dijkstra link-state algorithm

Discussion
Ilyas
Definitely. I felt much more confident and prepared because of the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer most of the questions with ease and I think that helped me to score well on the exam.
Saoirse (not set)
That's amazing. I'm glad you found something that worked for you. Maybe I should try them out for my next exam.
Freddy
I passed my exam with flying colors and I'm confident who will try it surely ace the exam.
Aleksander (not set)
Thanks for the recommendation! I'll check it out.
Yusra
I passed my exam. Cramkey Dumps provides detailed explanations for each question and answer, so you can understand the concepts better.
Alisha (not set)
I recently used their dumps for the certification exam I took and I have to say, I was really impressed.
Inaaya
Are these Dumps worth buying?
Fraser (not set)
Yes, of course, they are necessary to pass the exam. They give you an insight into the types of questions that could come up and help you prepare effectively.
Esmae
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam.
Mollie (not set)
Absolutely. They really make it easier to study and retain all the important information. I'm so glad I found Cramkey Dumps.
Question 141

Refer to the exhibit

Questions 141

Communication between London and New York is down Which to resolve this issue?

A)

Questions 141

B)

Questions 141

C)

Questions 141

D)

Questions 141

Options:

A.

Option A

B.

Option B

C.

Option C

D.

Option D

Discussion
Question 142

What is one primary REST security design principle?

Options:

A.

fail-safe defaults

B.

password hash

C.

adding a timestamp in requests

D.

OAuth

Discussion
Question 143

A network engineer configures a WLAN controller with increased security for web access. There is IP connectivity with the WLAN controller, but the engineer cannot start a management session from a web browser. Which action resolves the issued

Options:

A.

Disable JavaScript on the web browser

B.

Disable Adobe Flash Player

C.

Use a browser that supports 128-bit or larger ciphers.

D.

Use a private or incognito session.

Discussion
Page: 35 / 62
Title
Questions
Posted

350-401
PDF

$38.5  $109.99

350-401 Testing Engine

$45.5  $129.99