Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 300-720 Exam Questions and Answers by aayan

Page: 4 / 10

Cisco 300-720 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Securing Email with Cisco Email Security Appliance (300-720 SESA)
Exam Code: 300-720 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Security
Questions: 147 Q&A's Shared By: aayan
Question 16

When URL logging is configured on a Cisco ESA, which feature must be enabled first?

Options:

A.

antivirus

B.

antispam

C.

virus outbreak filter

D.

senderbase reputation filter

Discussion
Question 17

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 17

Which SPF record is valid for mycompany.com?

Options:

A.

v=spf1 a mx ip4:199.209.31.2 -all

B.

v=spf1 a mx ip4:10.1.10.23 -all

C.

v=spf1 a mx ip4:199.209.31.21 -all

D.

v=spf1 a mx ip4:172.16.18.230 -all

Discussion
Question 18

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 18

An administrator has configured File Reputation and File Analysis on the Cisco Secure Email Gateway appliance however it does not function as expected What must be configured on the appliance for this to function?

Options:

A.

Upload the Root CA certificate for the File Reputation cloud to the Cisco Secure Email Gateway.

B.

Open port 443 on the firewall for the Cisco Secure Email Gateway to connect to the File Reputation cloud.

C.

Configure the Cisco Secure Email Gateway to use SSL for the connection to the File Reputation server

D.

Restart the File Reputation service to force the scanning engine to connect to the File Reputation cloud.

Discussion
Aryan
Absolutely rocked! They are an excellent investment for anyone who wants to pass the exam on the first try. They save you time and effort by providing a comprehensive overview of the exam content, and they give you a competitive edge by giving you access to the latest information. So, I definitely recommend them to new students.
Jessie (not set)
did you use PDF or Engine? Which one is most useful?
Neve
Will I be able to achieve success after using these dumps?
Rohan (not set)
Absolutely. It's a great way to increase your chances of success.
Madeleine
Passed my exam with my dream score…. Guys do give these dumps a try. They are authentic.
Ziggy (not set)
That's really impressive. I think I might give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next certification exam.
Anaya
I found so many of the same questions on the real exam that I had already seen in the Cramkey Dumps. Thank you so much for making exam so easy for me. I passed it successfully!!!
Nina (not set)
It's true! I felt so much more confident going into the exam because I had already seen and understood the questions.
Teddie
yes, I passed my exam with wonderful score, Accurate and valid dumps.
Isla-Rose (not set)
Absolutely! The questions in the dumps were almost identical to the ones that appeared in the actual exam. I was able to answer almost all of them correctly.
Question 19

A network administrator is modifying an outgoing mail policy to enable domain protection for the organization. A DNS entry is created that has the public key.

Which two headers will be used as matching criteria in the outgoing mail policy? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

message-ID

B.

sender

C.

URL reputation

D.

from

E.

mail-from

Discussion