Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 300-720 Exam Questions and Answers by md

Page: 8 / 10

Cisco 300-720 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Securing Email with Cisco Email Security Appliance (300-720 SESA)
Exam Code: 300-720 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Security
Questions: 147 Q&A's Shared By: md
Question 32

Which action do Outbreak Filters take to stop small-scale and nonviral attacks, such as phishing scams and malware distribution sites?

Options:

A.

Rewrite URLs to redirect traffic to potentially harmful websites through a web security proxy

B.

Block all emails from email domains associated with potentially harmful websites.

C.

Strip all attachments from email domains associated with potentially harmful websites.

D.

Quarantine messages that contain links to potentially harmful websites until the site is taken offline

Discussion
Question 33

A Cisco ESA administrator has noticed that new messages being sent to the Centralized Policy Quarantine are being released after one hour. Previously, they were being held for a day before being released.

What was configured that caused this to occur?

Options:

A.

The retention period was changed to one hour.

B.

The threshold settings were set to override the clock settings.

C.

The retention period was set to default.

D.

The threshold settings were set to default.

Discussion
Question 34

When the Spam Quarantine is configured on the Cisco ESA, what validates end-users via LDAP during login to the End-User Quarantine?

Options:

A.

Enabling the End-User Safelist/Blocklist feature

B.

Spam Quarantine External Authentication Query

C.

Spam Quarantine End-User Authentication Query

D.

Spam Quarantine Alias Consolidation Query

Discussion
Question 35

Which functionality is impacted if the assigned certificate under one of the IP interfaces is modified?

Options:

A.

traffic between the Cisco Secure Email Gateway and the LDAP server

B.

emails being delivered from the Cisco Secure Email Gateway

C.

HTTPS traffic when connecting to the web user interface of the Cisco Secure Email Gateway

D.

emails being received by the Cisco Secure Email Gateway

Discussion
Faye
Yayyyy. I passed my exam. I think all students give these dumps a try.
Emmeline (not set)
Definitely! I have no doubt new students will find them to be just as helpful as I did.
Nell
Are these dumps reliable?
Ernie (not set)
Yes, very much so. Cramkey Dumps are created by experienced and certified professionals who have gone through the exams themselves. They understand the importance of providing accurate and relevant information to help you succeed.
Conor
I recently used these dumps for my exam and I must say, I was impressed with their authentic material.
Yunus (not set)
Exactly…….The information in the dumps is so authentic and up-to-date. Plus, the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam. I felt confident going into the exam because I had studied using Cramkey Dumps.
Marley
Hey, I heard the good news. I passed the certification exam!
Jaxson (not set)
Yes, I passed too! And I have to say, I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Joey
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Dexter (not set)
Agreed. It's definitely worth checking out if you're looking for a comprehensive and reliable study resource.
Page: 8 / 10

300-720
PDF

$38.5  $109.99

300-720 Testing Engine

$45.5  $129.99

300-720 PDF + Testing Engine

$59.5  $169.99