Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 300-720 Exam Questions and Answers by jeremy

Page: 5 / 10

Cisco 300-720 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Securing Email with Cisco Email Security Appliance (300-720 SESA)
Exam Code: 300-720 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Security
Questions: 147 Q&A's Shared By: jeremy
Question 20

Which two action types are performed by Cisco ESA message filters? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

non-final actions

B.

filter actions

C.

discard actions

D.

final actions

E.

quarantine actions

Discussion
Question 21

What are two primary components of content filters? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

conditions

B.

subject

C.

content

D.

actions

E.

policies

Discussion
Question 22

Which two Cisco ESA features are used to control email delivery based on the sender? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

incoming mail policies

B.

spam quarantine

C.

outbreak filter

D.

safelists

E.

blocklists

Discussion
Question 23

An engineer is tasked with creating a content filter to catch attachments, including credit card numbers, and hold them for review until further action is taken. Which component on a Cisco Secure Email Gateway must be configured to meet this requirement?

Options:

A.

Spam Quarantine

B.

Policy Quarantine

C.

Outbreak Filter

D.

Content Filter

Discussion
Ivan
I tried these dumps for my recent certification exam and I found it pretty helpful.
Elis (not set)
Agree!!! The questions in the dumps were quite similar to what came up in the actual exam. It gave me a good idea of the types of questions to expect and helped me revise efficiently.
Joey
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Dexter (not set)
Agreed. It's definitely worth checking out if you're looking for a comprehensive and reliable study resource.
Fatima
Hey I passed my exam. The world needs to know about it. I have never seen real exam questions on any other exam preparation resource like I saw on Cramkey Dumps.
Niamh (not set)
That's true. Cramkey Dumps are simply the best when it comes to preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Cody
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare and a lot of the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Eric (not set)
Really? That's great to hear! I used Cramkey Dumps too and I had the same experience. The questions were almost identical.
Page: 5 / 10

300-720
PDF

$38.5  $109.99

300-720 Testing Engine

$45.5  $129.99

300-720 PDF + Testing Engine

$59.5  $169.99