Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 300-720 Exam Questions and Answers by ettie

Page: 6 / 10

Cisco 300-720 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Securing Email with Cisco Email Security Appliance (300-720 SESA)
Exam Code: 300-720 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Security
Questions: 147 Q&A's Shared By: ettie
Question 24

When outbreak filters are configured, which two actions are used to protect users from outbreaks? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

redirect

B.

return

C.

drop

D.

delay

E.

abandon

Discussion
Question 25

What is a valid content filter action?

Options:

A.

decrypt on delivery

B.

quarantine

C.

skip antispam

D.

archive

Discussion
Honey
I highly recommend it. They made a big difference for me and I'm sure they'll help you too. Just make sure to use them wisely and not solely rely on them. They should be used as a supplement to your regular studies.
Antoni (not set)
Good point. Thanks for the advice. I'll definitely keep that in mind.
Nell
Are these dumps reliable?
Ernie (not set)
Yes, very much so. Cramkey Dumps are created by experienced and certified professionals who have gone through the exams themselves. They understand the importance of providing accurate and relevant information to help you succeed.
Miley
Hey, I tried Cramkey Dumps for my IT certification exam. They are really awesome and helped me pass my exam with wonderful score.
Megan (not set)
That’s great!!! I’ll definitely give it a try. Thanks!!!
Inaaya
Are these Dumps worth buying?
Fraser (not set)
Yes, of course, they are necessary to pass the exam. They give you an insight into the types of questions that could come up and help you prepare effectively.
Cody
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare and a lot of the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Eric (not set)
Really? That's great to hear! I used Cramkey Dumps too and I had the same experience. The questions were almost identical.
Question 26

Drag and drop the Cisco ESA reactions to a possible DLP from the left onto the correct action types on the right.

Questions 26

Options:

Discussion
Question 27

An engineer wants to utilize a digital signature in outgoing emails to validate to others that the email they are receiving was indeed sent and authorized by the owner of that domain Which two components should be configured on the Cisco Secure Email Gateway appliance to achieve this? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

DMARC verification profile

B.

SPF record

C.

Public/Private keypair

D.

Domain signing profile

E.

PKI certificate

Discussion