Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 300-720 Exam Questions and Answers by aida

Page: 2 / 10

Cisco 300-720 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Securing Email with Cisco Email Security Appliance (300-720 SESA)
Exam Code: 300-720 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Security
Questions: 147 Q&A's Shared By: aida
Question 8

Which two steps configure Forged Email Detection? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

Configure a content dictionary with executive email addresses.

B.

Configure a filter to use the Forged Email Detection rule and dictionary.

C.

Configure a filter to check the Header From value against the Forged Email Detection dictionary.

D.

Enable Forged Email Detection on the Security Services page.

E.

Configure a content dictionary with friendly names.

Discussion
Question 9

An administrator notices that incoming emails with certain attachments do not get delivered to all recipients when the emails have multiple recipients in different domains like cisco.com and test.com. The same emails when sent only to recipients in cisco.com are delivered properly. How must the Cisco Secure Email Gateway be configured to avoid this behavior?

Options:

A.

Modify mail policies for cisco.com to ensure that emails are not dropped.

B.

Modify mail policies so email recipients do not match multiple policies.

C.

Modify DLP configuration to ensure that all attachments are permitted for test.com.

D.

Modify DLP configuration to exempt DLP scanning for messages sent to test.com domain

Discussion
Question 10

Which setting affects the aggressiveness of spam detection?

Options:

A.

protection level

B.

spam threshold

C.

spam timeout

D.

maximum depth of recursion scan

Discussion
River
Hey, I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I passed it.
Lewis (not set)
Yeah, I used these dumps too. And I have to say, I was really impressed with the results.
Syeda
I passed, Thank you Cramkey for your precious Dumps.
Stella (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Cecilia
Yes, I passed my certification exam using Cramkey Dumps.
Helena (not set)
Great. Yes they are really effective
Conor
I recently used these dumps for my exam and I must say, I was impressed with their authentic material.
Yunus (not set)
Exactly…….The information in the dumps is so authentic and up-to-date. Plus, the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam. I felt confident going into the exam because I had studied using Cramkey Dumps.
Freddy
I passed my exam with flying colors and I'm confident who will try it surely ace the exam.
Aleksander (not set)
Thanks for the recommendation! I'll check it out.
Question 11

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 11

For improved security, an administrator wants to warn users about opening any links or attachments within an email How must the administrator configure an HTML-coded message at the top of an email body to create this warning?

Options:

A.

Create a text resource type of Disclaimer Template paste the HTML code into the text box. then use this text resource inside a content filter

B.

Create a text resource type of Disclaimer Template change to code view to paste the HTML code into the text box, then use this text resource inside a content filter

C.

Create a text resource type of Notification Template, paste the HTML code into the text box, then use this text resource inside a content filter.

D.

Create a text resource type of Notification Template, change to code view to paste the HTML code into the text box. then use this text resource inside a content filter.

Discussion
Page: 2 / 10

300-720
PDF

$38.5  $109.99

300-720 Testing Engine

$45.5  $129.99

300-720 PDF + Testing Engine

$59.5  $169.99