Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Cisco Updated 350-401 Exam Questions and Answers by katherine

Page: 23 / 61

Cisco 350-401 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Implementing Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies (350-401 ENCOR)
Exam Code: 350-401 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Enterprise
Questions: 983 Q&A's Shared By: katherine
Question 92

An engineer must enable a login authentication method that allows a user to log in by using local authentication if all other defined authentication methods fail Which configuration should be applied?

Options:

A.

aaa authentication login CONSOLE group radius local-case enable aaa

B.

authentication login CONSOLE group radius local enable none

C.

aaa authentication login CONSOLE group radius local enable

D.

aaa authentication login CONSOLE group tacacs+ local enable

Discussion
Question 93

Which function does a fabric edge node perform in an SD-Access deployment?

Options:

A.

Connects the SD-Access fabric to another fabric or external Layer 3 networks

B.

Connects endpoints to the fabric and forwards their traffic

C.

Provides reachability border nodes in the fabric underlay

D.

Encapsulates end-user data traffic into LISP.

Discussion
Question 94

Questions 94

Refer to the exhibit. A network operator is attempting to configure an IS-IS adjacency between two routers, but the adjacency cannot be established. To troubleshoot the problem, the operator collects this debugging output. Which interfaces are misconfigured on these routers?

Options:

A.

The peer router interface is configured as Level 1 only, and the R2 interface is configured as Level 2 only

B.

The R2 interface is configured as Level 1 only, and the Peer router interface is configured as Level 2 only

C.

The R2 interface is configured as point-to-point, and the peer router interface is configured as multipoint.

D.

The peer router interface is configured as point-as-point, and the R2 interface is configured as multipoint.

Discussion
Question 95

Drag and drop the snippets onto the blanks within the code to construct a script that configures BGP according to the topology. Not all options are used, and some options may be used twice.

Questions 95

Options:

Discussion
Ella-Rose
Amazing website with excellent Dumps. I passed my exam and secured excellent marks!!!
Alisha (not set)
Extremely accurate. They constantly update their materials with the latest exam questions and answers, so you can be confident that what you're studying is up-to-date.
Anya
I must say they're considered the best dumps available and the questions are very similar to what you'll see in the actual exam. Recommended!!!
Cassius (not set)
Yes, they offer a 100% success guarantee. And many students who have used them have reported passing their exams with flying colors.
Robin
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Jonah (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Miriam
Highly recommended Dumps. 100% authentic and reliable. Passed my exam with wonderful score.
Milan (not set)
I see. Thanks for the information. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Wyatt
Passed my exam… Thank you so much for your excellent Exam Dumps.
Arjun (not set)
That sounds really useful. I'll definitely check it out.
Page: 23 / 61
Title
Questions
Posted

350-401
PDF

$44  $109.99

350-401 Testing Engine

$52  $129.99

350-401 PDF + Testing Engine

$68  $169.99