Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Cisco Updated 350-401 Exam Questions and Answers by ivan

Page: 34 / 61

Cisco 350-401 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Implementing Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies (350-401 ENCOR)
Exam Code: 350-401 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Enterprise
Questions: 983 Q&A's Shared By: ivan
Question 136

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 136

Which address type is 10.10.10.10 configured for?

Options:

A.

inside global

B.

outside local

C.

outside global

D.

inside local

Discussion
Question 137

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 137

An engineer deploys a script to retrieve the running configuration from a NETCONF-capable Cisco IOS XE device that is configured with default settings. The script fails. Which configuration must be applied to retrieve the configurauon using NETCONF?

Options:

A.

Print (netconf_host.get_config('show running'!)

B.

hostkey_verify=True,

C.

device_params={name':'ios-xe'})

D.

port=830

Discussion
Andrew
Are these dumps helpful?
Jeremiah (not set)
Yes, Don’t worry!!! I'm confident you'll find them to be just as helpful as I did. Good luck with your exam!
Mylo
Excellent dumps with authentic information… I passed my exam with brilliant score.
Dominik (not set)
That's amazing! I've been looking for good study material that will help me prepare for my upcoming certification exam. Now, I will try it.
Osian
Dumps are fantastic! I recently passed my certification exam using these dumps and I must say, they are 100% valid.
Azaan (not set)
They are incredibly accurate and valid. I felt confident going into my exam because the dumps covered all the important topics and the questions were very similar to what I saw on the actual exam. The team of experts behind Cramkey Dumps make sure the information is relevant and up-to-date.
River
Hey, I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I passed it.
Lewis (not set)
Yeah, I used these dumps too. And I have to say, I was really impressed with the results.
Josie
I just passed my certification exam using their dumps and I must say, I was thoroughly impressed.
Fatimah (not set)
You’re right. The dumps were authentic and covered all the important topics. I felt confident going into the exam and it paid off.
Question 138

A wireless administrator must create a new web authentication corporate SSID that will be using ISE as the external RADIUS server. The guest VLAN must be specified after the authentication completes. Which action must be performed to allow the ISE server to specify the guest VLAN?

Options:

A.

Set AAA Policy name.

B.

Enable AAA Override

C.

Set RADIUS Profiling

D.

Enable Network Access Control State.

Discussion
Question 139

An engineer receives a report that an application exhibits poor performance. On the switch where the server is connected, this syslog message is visible:

SW_MATM4-MACFLAP_N0HF: Host 0054.3831.8253 in vlan 14 is flapping between port GUAM and port Gi1/0/2.

What is causing the problem?

Options:

A.

wrong SFP+ and cable connected between the server and the switch

B.

undesirable load-balancing configuration on the switch

C.

failed NIC on the server

D.

invalid port channel configuration on the switch

Discussion
Page: 34 / 61