Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CIPS Updated L4M3 Exam Questions and Answers by presley

Page: 2 / 6

CIPS L4M3 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Commercial Contracting
Exam Code: L4M3 Dumps
Vendor: CIPS Certification: CIPS Level 4 Diploma in Procurement and Supply
Questions: 190 Q&A's Shared By: presley
Question 8

Which of the following regulates barriers to the provision of services between countries?

Options:

A.

CISG

B.

GATS

C.

ADA

D.

Incoterms

Discussion
Question 9

Under English law's general legal principles of contract formation, which of the following are likely to be offers? Select TWO that apply.

Options:

A.

Invitation to tender

B.

Quotation

C.

Purchase order

D.

Advertisement

E.

Catalogue

Discussion
Question 10

Which of the following is a key feature of liquidated damage clauses?

Options:

A.

The amount of damage is predetermined

B.

Liquidated damage is a penalty

C.

The amount of liquidated damages must be exceptionally larger than the actual damages incurred

D.

The liquidated damages are non-negotiable

Discussion
Question 11

The pricing arrangement in which markup is added into cost base to calculate the final price is known as...?

Options:

A.

Fixed Price approach

B.

Market based approach

C.

Price indices

D.

Cost plus pricing

Discussion
Billy
It was like deja vu! I was confident going into the exam because I had already seen those questions before.
Vincent (not set)
Definitely. And the best part is, I passed! I feel like all that hard work and preparation paid off. Cramkey is the best resource for all students!!!
Reeva
Wow what a success I achieved today. Thank you so much Cramkey for amazing Dumps. All students must try it.
Amari (not set)
Wow, that's impressive. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Hassan
Highly Recommended Dumps… today I passed my exam! Same questions appear. I bought Full Access.
Kasper (not set)
Hey wonderful….so same questions , sounds good. Planning to write this week, I will go for full access today.
Madeleine
Passed my exam with my dream score…. Guys do give these dumps a try. They are authentic.
Ziggy (not set)
That's really impressive. I think I might give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next certification exam.
Joey
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Dexter (not set)
Agreed. It's definitely worth checking out if you're looking for a comprehensive and reliable study resource.
Page: 2 / 6

L4M3
PDF

$35  $99.99

L4M3 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

L4M3 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99