Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CIPS Updated L4M3 Exam Questions and Answers by melody

Page: 3 / 6

CIPS L4M3 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Commercial Contracting
Exam Code: L4M3 Dumps
Vendor: CIPS Certification: CIPS Level 4 Diploma in Procurement and Supply
Questions: 190 Q&A's Shared By: melody
Question 12

XYZ Ltd and Engineer Corp signed a long-term supply contract in which both parties had agreed on performance targets. Recently, due to increased customer demands, XYZ Ltd realises that they should make changes to the contract with Engineer Corp with regards to performance management. These changes are approved and signed by both the buyer and seller. The changes to the contract are known as...?

Options:

A.

An amendment to the prime contract

B.

A stand-alone subcontract to the prime contract

C.

An appendix to the prime contract

D.

A separate counter-offer to the supplier

Discussion
Sarah
Yeah, I was so relieved when I saw that the question appeared in the exam were similar to their exam dumps. It made the exam a lot easier and I felt confident going into it.
Aaliyah (not set)
Same here. I've heard mixed reviews about using exam dumps, but for us, it definitely paid off.
Carson
Yeah, definitely. I would definitely recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone who is preparing for an exam.
Rufus (not set)
Me too. They're a lifesaver!
Faye
Yayyyy. I passed my exam. I think all students give these dumps a try.
Emmeline (not set)
Definitely! I have no doubt new students will find them to be just as helpful as I did.
Ace
No problem! I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone looking to pass their certification exams. They will help you feel confident and prepared on exam day. Good luck!
Harris (not set)
That sounds amazing. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendation!
Marley
Hey, I heard the good news. I passed the certification exam!
Jaxson (not set)
Yes, I passed too! And I have to say, I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Question 13

Which of the following is the type of insurance that cover the liabilities of service provider such as legal advice, accountancy, technical designs, etc?

Options:

A.

PII

B.

Product liability

C.

Employer’s liability

D.

Public liability

Discussion
Question 14

In common law, which of the following documents is legally binding without the need for consideration?

Options:

A.

One-off contract

B.

Hire purchase agreement

C.

Deed

D.

Blanket order

Discussion
Question 15

Which of the following statement is true about insurance?

Options:

A.

An insurance policy can be mechanism of substance to back up indemnity

B.

The supplier must always pay the insurance premium for goods-in-transit

C.

An insurance policy transfers the legal liabilities from the insured to the insurer

D.

Professional indemnity insurance provides the insured business with financial protection against the liabilities caused by or arising out of the products supplied

Discussion
Page: 3 / 6

L4M3
PDF

$35  $99.99

L4M3 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

L4M3 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99