Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CIMA Updated E3 Exam Questions and Answers by albi

Page: 5 / 10

CIMA E3 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Strategic Management
Exam Code: E3 Dumps
Vendor: CIMA Certification: CIMA Strategic level
Questions: 280 Q&A's Shared By: albi
Question 20

BBB discharges small quantities of non-harmful material into the atmosphere as a by-product of its manufacturing process. BBB has been criticised by an environmental journalist who called BBB a polluter.

BBB wishes to influence opinion in its favour and has identified a number of strategic responses to achieve this objective.

Which of the following strategic responses should BBB implement?

Options:

A.

Employ Public Relations consultants.

B.

Change its manufacturing process to eliminate the by-product

C.

Do nothing.

D.

Lobby its National Government

Discussion
Question 21

Which of the following would be correct considerations when evaluating the Feasibility of a strategy? (Choose all that apply.)

Options:

A.

Will there be sufficient time to implement the strategy?

B.

Will the strategy exploit the core competencies of the business?

C.

Will the strategy maintain competitive advantage?

D.

Will customers object to the strategy?

E.

Will the business be able to deal with the responses of its competitors to the strategy?

Discussion
Question 22

TUV had an employee turnover rate of 25% among new recruits and was becoming short of skilled workers. The Board of TUV realized there was something dramatically wrong and called in consultants to assess the problem. The consultants recommended transformational change in that TUV should redesign the entire production system, change the placement of all equipment and the flow of work, redefine every job and give all workers new assignments.

Which type of change did the consultants recommend for TUV?

Options:

A.

Evolution

B.

Reconstruction

C.

Revolution

D.

Adaptation

Discussion
Question 23

QQQ has identified a new strategy which is both Suitable and Feasible However, it will not be Acceptable to some groups of QQQ's stakeholders who have publicly objected to it.

Which THREE of the following statements are correct ways of resolving competing stakeholder objectives, as suggested by Cyert and March?

Options:

A.

Negotiate with the key stakeholders to achieve an acceptable compromise.

B.

Conduct research into the causes of the stakeholders' objectives.

C.

Offer to fully address one group of stakeholders' objections now with a promise to meet the other groups' objections in the future

D.

Threaten to close down the business unless the objectors withdraw their opposition

E.

Publish more information about the new strategy including its profit potential.

F.

Exercise the Board of Directors' power and implement the strategy despite the objections.

Discussion
Ilyas
Definitely. I felt much more confident and prepared because of the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer most of the questions with ease and I think that helped me to score well on the exam.
Saoirse (not set)
That's amazing. I'm glad you found something that worked for you. Maybe I should try them out for my next exam.
Lennie
I passed my exam and achieved wonderful score, I highly recommend it.
Emelia (not set)
I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Anya
I must say they're considered the best dumps available and the questions are very similar to what you'll see in the actual exam. Recommended!!!
Cassius (not set)
Yes, they offer a 100% success guarantee. And many students who have used them have reported passing their exams with flying colors.
Norah
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Zayan (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Ella-Rose
Amazing website with excellent Dumps. I passed my exam and secured excellent marks!!!
Alisha (not set)
Extremely accurate. They constantly update their materials with the latest exam questions and answers, so you can be confident that what you're studying is up-to-date.
Page: 5 / 10

E3
PDF

$69.65  $199

E3 Testing Engine

$78.75  $225

E3 PDF + Testing Engine

$87.15  $249