Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CIMA Updated E3 Exam Questions and Answers by ocean

Page: 9 / 10

CIMA E3 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Strategic Management
Exam Code: E3 Dumps
Vendor: CIMA Certification: CIMA Strategic level
Questions: 280 Q&A's Shared By: ocean
Question 36

Which THREE principles are explicitly named in the CIMA Ethical Code for Management Accountants Part A?

Options:

A.

Objectivity

B.

Professional Competence and Due Care

C.

Integrity

D.

Privacy of Information

E.

Correct Personal Behavior

Discussion
Question 37

Which of the following is NOT a use of the Value Chain?

Options:

A.

Give managers a deeper understanding of precisely what their Organization does.

B.

Implement changes to protect key processes.

C.

Identify the key processes within the business that add value to the end customer.

D.

Identify the non-value added processes.

Discussion
Anaya
I found so many of the same questions on the real exam that I had already seen in the Cramkey Dumps. Thank you so much for making exam so easy for me. I passed it successfully!!!
Nina (not set)
It's true! I felt so much more confident going into the exam because I had already seen and understood the questions.
Ivan
I tried these dumps for my recent certification exam and I found it pretty helpful.
Elis (not set)
Agree!!! The questions in the dumps were quite similar to what came up in the actual exam. It gave me a good idea of the types of questions to expect and helped me revise efficiently.
Alessia
Amazing Dumps. Found almost all questions in actual exam whih I prepared from these valuable dumps. Recommended!!!!
Belle (not set)
That's impressive. I've been struggling with finding good study material for my certification. Maybe I should give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Esmae
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam.
Mollie (not set)
Absolutely. They really make it easier to study and retain all the important information. I'm so glad I found Cramkey Dumps.
Question 38

H is a small 18-hole golf club owned by sisters F and R It offers a bar. a small shop that sells basic equipment and a professional golfer providing golf lessons to members for an additional fee.

Membership numbers have fallen, putting significant pressure on cash flow Last year the sisters had to each invest $20,000 to prevent the golf club from going out of business. The key priority for them in the short term is to increase H's membership numbers.

Which TWO of the following strategies would be feasible for H?

Options:

A.

Investment in a refurbished bar area and the development of a new outdoor driving range facility.

B.

An offer to new customers of a one month free trial period.

C.

A national radio campaign to raise awareness of the club and the facilities on offer

D.

A 'refer a friend' scheme, offering a free golf lesson to every new member and the friend who referred them.

E.

Acquisition of a small profitable golf club overseas.

Discussion
Question 39

STU is a hospital that is wholly funded by its national government. In the last five years it has seen its funding cut by over 30% due to budgetary pressure on the government, caused by a global recession. As a result, the senior management team of STU has had to make some very difficult decisions about prioritizing how it spends the funds it receives from the government. Its main strategies have been to reduce the number of administration staff and nursing staff by 20%, in order to reduce its costs. It has also stopped providing a number of services to patients, including its counselling services and its physiotherapy unit.

Which of the following strategies has STU adopted to manage its reduced funding? (Choose all that apply.)

Options:

A.

Liquidation

B.

Divestment

C.

Retrenchment

D.

Facilitation

E.

Turnaround

Discussion