Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CIMA Updated E3 Exam Questions and Answers by damir

Page: 3 / 10

CIMA E3 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Strategic Management
Exam Code: E3 Dumps
Vendor: CIMA Certification: CIMA Strategic level
Questions: 280 Q&A's Shared By: damir
Question 12

VWX manufactures and sells a wide range of products. All these products utilise lenses and digital imaging technologies. VWX is considering how to manage its product portfolio.

Management is concerned about two product ranges in particular: cameras and home projectors.

VWX's cameras are Single Lens Reflex (SLR) cameras featuring interchangeable lenses and provide detailed, high quality images of objects both at very close range and at considerable distances. VWX has the largest share of the camera market but the market sales are falling as people increasingly use their mobile phone handsets to take and share photographs. 

VWX has a small share of the home projector market. As a consequence the range is loss making. The home projectors are used to show photographs or films on large wall-sized formats. There is a growing trend for customers to buy home projectors to connect to mobile phones, tablets and games consoles to project the content into a larger image and in order to share it.

Which THREE of the following product management strategies should VWX adopt?

Options:

A.

Cancel or postpone further investment spending on developing new SLR cameras.

B.

Use marketing expenditure to try to make the camera brand to appeal to professional photographers.

C.

Invest in promotional campaigns to encourage people to view and share content using a VWX home projector.

D.

Invest in promotional campaigns intended to convince the general public of the superiority of SLR camera pictures over the images from mobile phone handsets.

E.

Cut promotional expenditure on home projectors to seek to restore the profitability of the range.

Discussion
Question 13

The Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of Company Y has recently attended a series of presentations on the six key roles that the World Economic Forum (WEF) recommend organisations fulfil in order to succeed in the digital age.

The CEO is particularly interested in changing the focus of Y from a five year, to a one year planning cycle, with more focus on experimentation and less focus on long-term planning.

Which of the six roles suggested by the WEF is the CEO particularly interested in?

Options:

A.

Strategic planner

B.

Driver of information-based business models

C.

Operational excellence driver

D.

Innovation promoter

Discussion
Nadia
Why these dumps are important? Can I pass my exam without these dumps?
Julian (not set)
The questions in the Cramkey dumps are explained in detail and there are also study notes and reference materials provided. This made it easier for me to understand the concepts and retain the information better.
Zayaan
Successfully aced the exam… Thanks a lot for providing amazing Exam Dumps.
Harmony (not set)
That's fantastic! I'm glad to hear that their dumps helped you. I also used them and found it accurate.
Nylah
I've been looking for good study material for my upcoming certification exam. Need help.
Dolly (not set)
Then you should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try. They have a huge database of questions and answers, making it easy to study and prepare for the exam. And the best part is, you can be sure the information is accurate and relevant.
Yusra
I passed my exam. Cramkey Dumps provides detailed explanations for each question and answer, so you can understand the concepts better.
Alisha (not set)
I recently used their dumps for the certification exam I took and I have to say, I was really impressed.
Question 14

AB uses Johnson, Scholes and Whittington's criteria of 'Feasibility and Acceptability' to evaluate potential strategies. AB has begun a project to re-engineer its best selling product.

Apply the appropriate criterion to each of the questions below:

Questions 14

Options:

Discussion
Question 15

EEE is an international airline.

Indicate which of the following activities are 'primary' or 'support' in accordance with Porter's Value Chain.

Questions 15

Options:

Discussion
Page: 3 / 10

E3
PDF

$69.65  $199

E3 Testing Engine

$78.75  $225

E3 PDF + Testing Engine

$87.15  $249