Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CIMA Updated E3 Exam Questions and Answers by buddy

Page: 8 / 10

CIMA E3 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Strategic Management
Exam Code: E3 Dumps
Vendor: CIMA Certification: CIMA Strategic level
Questions: 280 Q&A's Shared By: buddy
Question 32

Which of the following would be a suitable performance measure of Internal Business Processes within Kaplan and Norton's 'Balanced Scorecard' model?

Options:

A.

Reduction in manufacturing cycle times.

B.

New products developed.

C.

Increase in market share.

D.

Higher P/E ratio.

Discussion
Wyatt
Passed my exam… Thank you so much for your excellent Exam Dumps.
Arjun (not set)
That sounds really useful. I'll definitely check it out.
Carson
Yeah, definitely. I would definitely recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone who is preparing for an exam.
Rufus (not set)
Me too. They're a lifesaver!
Alessia
Amazing Dumps. Found almost all questions in actual exam whih I prepared from these valuable dumps. Recommended!!!!
Belle (not set)
That's impressive. I've been struggling with finding good study material for my certification. Maybe I should give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Rae
I tried using Cramkey dumps for my recent certification exam and I found them to be more accurate and up-to-date compared to other dumps I've seen. Passed the exam with wonderful score.
Rayyan (not set)
I see your point. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I might give it a try for my next certification exam.
Reeva
Wow what a success I achieved today. Thank you so much Cramkey for amazing Dumps. All students must try it.
Amari (not set)
Wow, that's impressive. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Question 33

HH is an outdoor theatre which is based in the capital city of country N. Tickets for shows can be booked at the ticket office or online. HH has identified the following critical success factors (CSFs):

An excellent, online ticket booking system

Customer satisfaction

Which of the following would be suitable key performance indicators (KPIs) for HH? (Choose all that apply.)

Options:

A.

Customer show ratings, scored out of ten.

B.

Number of returning customers each year.

C.

Profit from sales of snacks and drinks.

D.

Employee turnover.

E.

Percentage of ticket bookings aborted before completion.

F.

Number of customer complaints.

Discussion
Question 34

CCC is a charity which has an excellent reputation within its home country. CCC employs over 300 highly experienced staff and also has 200 skilled volunteers. Its funding mainly comes from donations from the public but its public profile is low compared to larger, more publicised charities.

Due to the recent recession, public donations to CCC have fallen in the last five years, but demand for its services continues to grow.

The government of the country in which CCC operates is encouraging greater collaboration between charities and there have been several recent successful mergers within the charity sector. CCC has recently been approached by a high profile and well funded charity, PPP, with a proposal to merge. PPP offers complementary services to those offered by CCC.

Which TWO of the following factors would most likely be considered as an 'opportunity' for CCC?

Options:

A.

The excellent reputation of CCC

B.

Growing demand for its services

C.

Merging with PPP.

D.

Highly experienced staff

E.

Donations from the public

Discussion
Question 35

ZYX is a global hotel chain, employing over 10,000 staff worldwide. ZYX operates a Code of Conduct for all of its staff, which states “Our staff are the most important assets of our business operations. We expect the highest standards of ethical and professional conduct from all staff, who must display the principles of trust, respect, equality, integrity and fairness at all times.”

Which THREE of the following actions could ZYX take to positively influence its staff to work to the ethical and professional principles in its Code of Conduct? (Choose three.)

Options:

A.

Disciplinary actions, such as fines, for staff who do not display high ethical and professional standards.

B.

Publication on its website of ZYX's Code of Conduct and regular examples of staff displaying the highest standards of professional conduct.

C.

Induction and on-going staff training on ZYX's Code of Conduct and ethical and professional principles.

D.

Interview process for staff prior to employment, to assess their understanding of ethical and professional behavior.

E.

Set performance targets in diversity and equality for its hotel senior managers.

F.

Operate a system of reward incentives for staff who display high ethical and professional standards.

Discussion
Page: 8 / 10

E3
PDF

$69.65  $199

E3 Testing Engine

$78.75  $225

E3 PDF + Testing Engine

$87.15  $249