Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CIMA Updated E3 Exam Questions and Answers by rylee

Page: 7 / 10

CIMA E3 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Strategic Management
Exam Code: E3 Dumps
Vendor: CIMA Certification: CIMA Strategic level
Questions: 280 Q&A's Shared By: rylee
Question 28

The Financial Director (FD) of your company has heard it said that 80% of profits come from 20% of customers. The FD has accused the sales team of wasting time on serving customers who are not valuable to the business.

The FD has instructed you to take a random sample of 100 customers and to calculate the total contribution the company earned from each customer in the past year. The FD intends to instruct the sales team to stop selling to the bottom 25% of these customers in order to improve profitability.

Which THREE of the following factors should the FD consider when he interprets your results?

Options:

A.

It will ignore many customer attributable costs that differ widely from customer to customer.

B.

This would not consider the future potential of the customer.

C.

This doesn't take into account the value of the customer in referring new customers to us.

D.

This would not consider the total contribution from the combination of products which the customer buys.

E.

It is ethically wrong to stop supplying unprofitable customers.

Discussion
Pippa
I was so happy to see that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their Dumps.
Anastasia (not set)
You are right…It was amazing! The Cramkey Dumps were so comprehensive and well-organized, it made studying for the exam a breeze.
Alessia
Amazing Dumps. Found almost all questions in actual exam whih I prepared from these valuable dumps. Recommended!!!!
Belle (not set)
That's impressive. I've been struggling with finding good study material for my certification. Maybe I should give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Elise
I've heard that Cramkey is one of the best websites for exam dumps. They have a high passing rate and the questions are always up-to-date. Is it true?
Cian (not set)
Definitely. The dumps are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes in the certification exams. And I also appreciate how they provide explanations for the answers, so I could understand the reasoning behind each question.
Ayra
How these dumps are necessary for passing the certification exam?
Damian (not set)
They give you a competitive edge and help you prepare better.
Alaia
These Dumps are amazing! I used them to study for my recent exam and I passed with flying colors. The information in the dumps is so valid and up-to-date. Thanks a lot!!!
Zofia (not set)
That's great to hear! I've been struggling to find good study material for my exam. I will ty it for sure.
Question 29

Mission statements set out the purpose of an Organization to a range of stakeholders who have an interest in what the Organization does. As an employee, you have been asked to assess the effectiveness of your Organization's mission statement.

Which of the following would NOT help the effectiveness of a mission statement?

Options:

A.

Mission statements should be specific enough to impact Organizational behaviour.

B.

Mission statements should communicate the Organization's distinctive advantages.

C.

Mission statements should be flexible, realistic and attainable.

D.

Mission statements should be aspirational and capture the imagination of stakeholders. 

Discussion
Question 30

University researchers want the government of Country Y to invest in the creation of a database of information about the lives of people who have lived in the country during the past 300 years. 

Population information is based on official registers of data about individual people. This data will include the person's name, the dates they were born, the names of their parents, the names of partners if they decide to marry, the names and dates of birth of their children and, finally, the person's date of death and cause of death. In the past this information was recorded on paper by hand, but today there are an increasing number of computerised databases that record this information. This will include data about the 58 million people alive in Country Y at the moment.

Additional data may come from government questionnaires that are circulated once every 10 years and completed by every household in Country Y all on the same day of that year. 

The system is intended to help the researchers analyse demographic change but it will also be useful to people who want to identify who their ancestors were and the links between families.

What THREE obstacles will the University researchers face in developing and implementing this system?

Options:

A.

This is a very large and expensive project for which the benefits will not be clear until it has been implemented.

B.

The data will be in many different forms and will be very hard to standardise and put into digital form.

C.

There may be resistance from members of the population to sharing this data and making it public.

D.

No database systems have been developed yet that are able to store, cross reference, search and report on this much data. 

E.

The individual data does not provide a comprehensive picture of the factors the researchers are interested in.

Discussion
Question 31

XYZ operates a national chain of restaurants.

Which THREE of the following are external environmental drivers for XYZ?

Options:

A.

Appointment of a new Marketing Director

B.

Recession in XYZ's country

C.

Reduced personal income of its customers due to increased personal taxation

D.

A direct competitor to XYZ closes down

E.

Launch of a new improved menu by XYZ

Discussion