Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CIMA Updated P3 Exam Questions and Answers by ioan

Page: 3 / 12

CIMA P3 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Risk Management
Exam Code: P3 Dumps
Vendor: CIMA Certification: CIMA Strategic level
Questions: 339 Q&A's Shared By: ioan
Question 12

Why is it potentially useful for an organisation to maintain a risk register?

Options:

A.

To ensure that recognised risks are adequately managed.

B.

To ensure that there are no undiscovered risks.

C.

To eliminate all recognised risks.

D.

To provide the risk manager with a role.

Discussion
Question 13

There are many method for appraising capital projects.

Select ALL correct statements.

Options:

A.

The time value of money should be the same for all similar competing projects.

B.

Decisions should only consider the financial implications of the project.

C.

No one method of capital appraisal taken alone is adequate to evaluate competing projects.

D.

Net Present Value evaluation considers a range of different discount rates considering different risk factors and finance methods.

E.

Opportunity cost is only relevant when capital is scarce.

F.

All projects should be evaluated using sensitivity analysis.

Discussion
Question 14

You are a consultant to an international charity which provides aid to people displaced by war, civil unrest, and natural disaster. The charity has requested you to carry out a post implementation review on their new procurement and logistics system. Which TWO of the following should you be most concerned about when conducting this review?

Options:

A.

An assessment of how the aid is used once it has arrived at its destination.

B.

The identification of the reason for any cost overruns so as to be able to assign responsibility to particular individuals so that the management can deal with them as they see fit.

C.

An assessment of the extent to which the new system has led to more efficient delivery of aid to those in need.

D.

To create a record of good and bad experiences in relation to the implementation of the project so that the charity is able to learn from them should they decide to implement a similar project in the future.

Discussion
Madeleine
Passed my exam with my dream score…. Guys do give these dumps a try. They are authentic.
Ziggy (not set)
That's really impressive. I think I might give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next certification exam.
Conor
I recently used these dumps for my exam and I must say, I was impressed with their authentic material.
Yunus (not set)
Exactly…….The information in the dumps is so authentic and up-to-date. Plus, the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam. I felt confident going into the exam because I had studied using Cramkey Dumps.
Atlas
What are these Dumps? Would anybody please explain it to me.
Reign (not set)
These are exam dumps for a variety of IT certifications. They have a vast collection of updated questions and answers, which are very helpful in preparing for the exams.
Freddy
I passed my exam with flying colors and I'm confident who will try it surely ace the exam.
Aleksander (not set)
Thanks for the recommendation! I'll check it out.
Alaia
These Dumps are amazing! I used them to study for my recent exam and I passed with flying colors. The information in the dumps is so valid and up-to-date. Thanks a lot!!!
Zofia (not set)
That's great to hear! I've been struggling to find good study material for my exam. I will ty it for sure.
Question 15

P has decided to invest in a new warehouse at a cost of $2,000,000. The discount rate of the project is 18% and the present value of the tax shield is £26,000.

What is the minimum acceptable Internal Rate of Return of the project?

Options:

A.

18%

B.

17.77%

C.

18.23%

D.

16.50%

Discussion
Page: 3 / 12

P3