Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Veeam Updated VMCA2022 Exam Questions and Answers by kyro

Page: 2 / 7

Veeam VMCA2022 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: VMCA 2022
Exam Code: VMCA2022 Dumps
Vendor: Veeam Certification: Veeam Certification
Questions: 108 Q&A's Shared By: kyro
Question 8

What information related to the virtual infrastructure is missing and must be collected during the discovery phase? (Choose 2)

Options:

A.

Local area network speed.

B.

Recovery point objective.

C.

Backup window.

D.

Size of the source data set.

E.

number of Microsoft Exchange mailboxes.

Discussion
Question 9

Based on the requirements, and the assumption that Veeam University Hospital will keep their existing backup storage, which answer describes which components are needed for the on-premises design?

Options:

A.

Backup server, backup proxy, Backup Enterprise Manager, log shipping servers.

B.

Backup server, backup proxy, Backup Enterprise Manager, mount server, backup repository.

C.

Backup server, backup proxy, backup repository, Veeam vPower NFS service.

D.

Backup server, backup proxy, backup repository, mount server, guest interaction proxy, gateway server.

Discussion
Question 10

Which of the following is risk for this project?

Options:

A.

The backup solution must support VMware encrypted datastores.

B.

End-user laptop backups must have a recovery time objective of 30 minutes.

C.

Data must be replicate with one-hour recovery point objective.

D.

Linux and Windows files server backups must be searchable during a self-service restore.

Discussion
Ayesha
They are study materials that are designed to help students prepare for exams and certification tests. They are basically a collection of questions and answers that are likely to appear on the test.
Ayden (not set)
That sounds interesting. Why are they useful? Planning this week, hopefully help me. Can you give me PDF if you have ?
Mylo
Excellent dumps with authentic information… I passed my exam with brilliant score.
Dominik (not set)
That's amazing! I've been looking for good study material that will help me prepare for my upcoming certification exam. Now, I will try it.
Miriam
Highly recommended Dumps. 100% authentic and reliable. Passed my exam with wonderful score.
Milan (not set)
I see. Thanks for the information. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Erik
Hey, I have passed my exam using Cramkey Dumps?
Freyja (not set)
Really, what are they? All come in your pool? Please give me more details, I am going to have access their subscription. Please brother, give me more details.
Honey
I highly recommend it. They made a big difference for me and I'm sure they'll help you too. Just make sure to use them wisely and not solely rely on them. They should be used as a supplement to your regular studies.
Antoni (not set)
Good point. Thanks for the advice. I'll definitely keep that in mind.
Question 11

During architecture review, the engineers who will be implementing the designed architecture ask how they should proceed to fully meet the requirements for Oracle backup. How should the rellout be handled to meet these requirements?

Options:

A.

Install and configure the RMAN plugin.

B.

Create pre-freeze and post-thaw scripts for all Oracle backups.

C.

Implement and configure Veeam Backup Enterprise Manager, and configure RMAN so that only Oracle administrators have access to the Oracle backups.

D.

Deploy agents to all Oracle servers and ensure that application aware processing is configured.

Discussion
Page: 2 / 7

VMCA2022
PDF

$35  $99.99

VMCA2022 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

VMCA2022 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99