Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Veeam Updated VMCA2022 Exam Questions and Answers by santiago

Page: 3 / 7

Veeam VMCA2022 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: VMCA 2022
Exam Code: VMCA2022 Dumps
Vendor: Veeam Certification: Veeam Certification
Questions: 108 Q&A's Shared By: santiago
Question 12

While reviewing the technical requirements for gold tier backups requiring periodic backups every hour, you determine this goes against one of the other requirements and you need to get clarification on which on has priority. Which of the following does the recovery point objective requirement directly conflict with?

Options:

A.

All backups must complete within the hours of 5 p.m. to 8 a.m. local time.

B.

Silver tier backups must be tested to verify recoverability.

C.

Eight weekly backups, three monthly backups and seven yearly backups should be retained for regulatory requirements.

D.

All backups must be copied across site of the current backup window to avoid any backup performance issues.

Discussion
Rosalie
I passed. I would like to tell all students that they should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Maja (not set)
That sounds great. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the suggestion!
Nell
Are these dumps reliable?
Ernie (not set)
Yes, very much so. Cramkey Dumps are created by experienced and certified professionals who have gone through the exams themselves. They understand the importance of providing accurate and relevant information to help you succeed.
Lois
I passed my exam with wonderful score. Their dumps are 100% valid and I felt confident during the exam.
Ernie (not set)
Absolutely. The best part is, the answers in the dumps were correct. So, I felt confident and well-prepared for the exam.
Ilyas
Definitely. I felt much more confident and prepared because of the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer most of the questions with ease and I think that helped me to score well on the exam.
Saoirse (not set)
That's amazing. I'm glad you found something that worked for you. Maybe I should try them out for my next exam.
Ivan
I tried these dumps for my recent certification exam and I found it pretty helpful.
Elis (not set)
Agree!!! The questions in the dumps were quite similar to what came up in the actual exam. It gave me a good idea of the types of questions to expect and helped me revise efficiently.
Question 13

You are examining the requirement: “If possible, the data written must be unchangeable to prevent ransomware attacks.” Which types of jobs do not support using immutability from S3 Object Lock or hardened repositories? (Choose two)

Options:

A.

NAS backups

B.

Linux Agent backup copy jobs

C.

VMware backup jobs

D.

Agent for Mac backups

Discussion
Question 14

During Veeam deployment, Veeam Life and Indemnity has determined that the latency encountered during backup of the virtualized MSSQL Server database running on vSAN is too high. What is the recommended step Veeam Life and Indemnity can take to improve this?

Options:

A.

Turn off application-aware processing for the virtualized MSSQL Server database servers.

B.

Use backup from storage snapshot for the virtualized MSSQL Server database servers.

C.

Implement Veeam Agent for Microsoft Windows on the virtualized MSSQL Server database servers.

D.

Use Veeam Replication to create replicas of the virtualized MSSQL Server database servers at the remote site, then backup the replicas.

Discussion
Question 15

Veeam Life and Indemnity informs you that they have experienced issues with the time to back up file data from the existing legacy NAS backup. The NAS is being backed up at file level with a low change rate. The source capacity to back up is 12 TB connected to a 10 GbE switch over eight hours. What assumptions about the current environment could you draw from this?

Options:

A.

The file path is over 256 characters long.

B.

AD permissions are set at file level.

C.

The files on the NAS are large

D.

The files on the NAS are small.

Discussion
Page: 3 / 7

VMCA2022
PDF

$35  $99.99

VMCA2022 Testing Engine