Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Veeam Updated VMCA2022 Exam Questions and Answers by everleigh

Page: 7 / 7

Veeam VMCA2022 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: VMCA 2022
Exam Code: VMCA2022 Dumps
Vendor: Veeam Certification: Veeam Certification
Questions: 108 Q&A's Shared By: everleigh
Question 28

In order to satisfy the customer´s data scrubbing requirement, what Veeam components will be required?

Options:

A.

SureReplica job and application group.

B.

SureBackup job, virtual lab and application group.

C.

Virtual lab, proxy appliance and SureBackup job.

D.

Virtual lab, application group and script.

Discussion
Question 29

A remote office has an eight-node vSphere cluster with VSAN storage. After performing the sizing

calculations, it is determined that the proxy role will require 64 CPUs and 128 GB of RAM to meet the stated backup SLAs. How should these proxies be deployed?

Options:

A.

Deploy a single physical server with 64 CPUs and 128 GB of RAM.

B.

Deploy two physical proxies with 32 CPUs and 64 GB of RAM.

C.

Deploy four virtual proxies with 16 CPUs and 32 GB of RAM.

D.

Deploy eight virtual proxies with eight CPUs and 16 GB of RAM.

Discussion
Question 30

What things can you do to validate that the design meets target SLAs and reduces the headcount required to manage the solution? (Choose 3)

Options:

A.

Export the configuration with scripts, schedule a recurring review to discuss status and configuration drift.

Document restore operations to streamline service desk engagement.

B.

Use tagging and scripts to auto-generate backup jobs, set the start time and windows, letting the backup server manage resource allocation.

C.

Use inventory information to group jobs, use backup chaining and fine tune to fit within the backup window.

D.

Explain how to detect configuration changes, reporting and using backup job templates to maintain consistency. Document self-service restore the streamline service desk engagement.

E.

Review the design so that there is no bottleneck going forward.

F.

Review the design so that the slowest part of the infrastructure is fast enough to meet backup window requirements.

Discussion
Question 31

Based on customer recovery requirements, which component will help them meet their stated objectives?

Options:

A.

Add a Windows and Linux server, enable indexing of backups and ensure authenticated users are configured to appropriate RBAC polices.

B.

Deploy the Backup & Replication console and set RBAC policies to Administrator Role.

C.

Allow Oracle administrators to do restores with RMAN.

D.

Leverage Backup Enterprise Manager to allow end-users to restore files within their scope

Discussion
Pippa
I was so happy to see that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their Dumps.
Anastasia (not set)
You are right…It was amazing! The Cramkey Dumps were so comprehensive and well-organized, it made studying for the exam a breeze.
Syeda
I passed, Thank you Cramkey for your precious Dumps.
Stella (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Robin
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Jonah (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Nadia
Why these dumps are important? Can I pass my exam without these dumps?
Julian (not set)
The questions in the Cramkey dumps are explained in detail and there are also study notes and reference materials provided. This made it easier for me to understand the concepts and retain the information better.
Page: 7 / 7

VMCA2022
PDF

$35  $99.99

VMCA2022 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

VMCA2022 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99