Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Veeam Updated VMCA2022 Exam Questions and Answers by jakub

Page: 5 / 7

Veeam VMCA2022 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: VMCA 2022
Exam Code: VMCA2022 Dumps
Vendor: Veeam Certification: Veeam Certification
Questions: 108 Q&A's Shared By: jakub
Question 20

The company has committed to providing the numbers for source in-use data for gold tier virtual machines. In order to attempt to collect metrics for hourly gold tier backups, which of the following additional metrics are need for proxy sizing?

Options:

A.

Yearly growth rate

B.

Change rate

C.

Datastore type

D.

Operating system type

Discussion
Question 21

Based on customer recovery requirements, which component will help them meet their stated objectives?

Options:

A.

Add a Windows server and enable encryption of backups to ensure alternative decryption capabilities.

B.

Deploy and configure Enterprise Manager with RBAC policies.

C.

Deploy Veeam Backup & Replication console and set RBAC policies to Administrator Role

D.

Add a Windows and Linux server, enable indexing of backups and ensure authenticated users are configured to appropriate RBAC policies.

Discussion
Aryan
Absolutely rocked! They are an excellent investment for anyone who wants to pass the exam on the first try. They save you time and effort by providing a comprehensive overview of the exam content, and they give you a competitive edge by giving you access to the latest information. So, I definitely recommend them to new students.
Jessie (not set)
did you use PDF or Engine? Which one is most useful?
Ella-Rose
Amazing website with excellent Dumps. I passed my exam and secured excellent marks!!!
Alisha (not set)
Extremely accurate. They constantly update their materials with the latest exam questions and answers, so you can be confident that what you're studying is up-to-date.
Madeleine
Passed my exam with my dream score…. Guys do give these dumps a try. They are authentic.
Ziggy (not set)
That's really impressive. I think I might give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next certification exam.
Ava-Rose
Yes! Cramkey Dumps are amazing I passed my exam…Same these questions were in exam asked.
Ismail (not set)
Wow, that sounds really helpful. Thanks, I would definitely consider these dumps for my certification exam.
Question 22

Based on Customer requirements, how should virtual machine backups be scoped? (Choose 2)

Options:

A.

Create backups based on tags.

B.

Create backups based on protection groups create with a CSV file.

C.

Create backups based on resource pools

D.

Create backups jobs with same retention requirements.

E.

Scope each backup based the software running in each workload

Discussion
Question 23

While examining the requirements for archived backups, you notice that a copy should go to a cloud

provider. Which of the stated requirements needs additional information to help clarify the

customer expectation?

Options:

A.

12 weekly backups, six monthly backups and seven yearly backups must be stored for archival purposes.

B.

There must be the copies of data, on two different kinds of media, with one off site copy that is either air gapped or immutable.

C.

A copy of backup data must reside in a public cloud local to each region.

D.

All backup repositories must be hardened.

Discussion
Page: 5 / 7

VMCA2022
PDF

$35  $99.99

VMCA2022 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

VMCA2022 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99