Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Veeam Updated VMCA2022 Exam Questions and Answers by hamzah

Page: 6 / 7

Veeam VMCA2022 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: VMCA 2022
Exam Code: VMCA2022 Dumps
Vendor: Veeam Certification: Veeam Certification
Questions: 108 Q&A's Shared By: hamzah
Question 24

Immutability of the offsite backups is a constraint on this project. Which of the following is

presumed to be an additional condition of your offsite backup?

Options:

A.

All data must be retained for you years.

B.

All gold and silver machine backups must be verified and scanned for malware before restoring.

C.

Backups must be stored in a Windows-based logical scalable storage system.

D.

A copy of backup data must reside in a public cloud local to each region.

Discussion
Nadia
Why these dumps are important? Can I pass my exam without these dumps?
Julian (not set)
The questions in the Cramkey dumps are explained in detail and there are also study notes and reference materials provided. This made it easier for me to understand the concepts and retain the information better.
Atlas
What are these Dumps? Would anybody please explain it to me.
Reign (not set)
These are exam dumps for a variety of IT certifications. They have a vast collection of updated questions and answers, which are very helpful in preparing for the exams.
Syeda
I passed, Thank you Cramkey for your precious Dumps.
Stella (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Melody
My experience with Cramkey was great! I was surprised to see that many of the questions in my exam appeared in the Cramkey dumps.
Colby (not set)
Yes, In fact, I got a score of above 85%. And I attribute a lot of my success to Cramkey's dumps.
Miriam
Highly recommended Dumps. 100% authentic and reliable. Passed my exam with wonderful score.
Milan (not set)
I see. Thanks for the information. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Question 25

Going through the discovery data, you examine the requirement for one-hour backups of gold tier virtual machines. Some of these servers have been identified as having large VMDK´s with large bursts of I/O. Which

requirement would you be breaking if you separated these virtual machines into their own backup jobs?

Options:

A.

Backups must be dynamically scoped to reduce administrative overhead.

B.

Gold tier machines have a recovery time objective of 30 minutes and a recovery point objective of one hour.

C Mission-critical applications must not be affected by backup processes.

C.

Alternative backup methods for virtual machines that are mission critical and susceptible to stunsmust be used.

Discussion
Question 26

What is the retention requirement for this project?

Options:

A.

12 weekly backups, six monthly backups and seven yearly backups.

B.

Have on-premises backups on hardened backup repositories.

C.

Have at least one copy of protected data on-premises.

D.

On-premises retention consists of 14 daily backups.

Discussion
Question 27

Veeam Financial Services has expressed concern that the backups for their virtualized stock tradingapplication meet all stated technical and business requirements. Which Veeam backup method should be

used?

Options:

A.

Backup the virtual machines using a Veeam agent.

B.

Separate the virtual machine into its own job and enable application aware processing.

C.

Run pre-freeze and post-thaw scripts on the virtual machines running the trading application.

D.

Create a replication job at each site with the corresponding remote site as the target.

Discussion
Page: 6 / 7

VMCA2022
PDF

$35  $99.99

VMCA2022 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

VMCA2022 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99