Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Veeam Updated VMCA2022 Exam Questions and Answers by curtis

Page: 4 / 7

Veeam VMCA2022 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: VMCA 2022
Exam Code: VMCA2022 Dumps
Vendor: Veeam Certification: Veeam Certification
Questions: 108 Q&A's Shared By: curtis
Question 16

examining the list of requirements, you notice that it is necessary to have backups encrypted. If you use Veeam’s native encryption, which repository type will be the most impacted?

Options:

A.

Dedupe repositories

B.

Immutable Linux Repository with XFS reflink cloning

C.

NFS share repository

D.

Windows ReFS with block cloning

Discussion
Question 17

Which of the following areas would benefit from additional analysis on areas mentioned in the case study? (Choose 3)

Options:

A.

VMware

B.

MSSQL

C.

NAS

D.

On-premises Exchange

E.

PostgreSQL

F.

Hyper-V

Discussion
Miley
Hey, I tried Cramkey Dumps for my IT certification exam. They are really awesome and helped me pass my exam with wonderful score.
Megan (not set)
That’s great!!! I’ll definitely give it a try. Thanks!!!
Mariam
Do anyone think Cramkey questions can help improve exam scores?
Katie (not set)
Absolutely! Many people have reported improved scores after using Cramkey Dumps, and there are also success stories of people passing exams on the first try. I already passed this exam. I confirmed above questions were in exam.
Madeleine
Passed my exam with my dream score…. Guys do give these dumps a try. They are authentic.
Ziggy (not set)
That's really impressive. I think I might give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next certification exam.
Pippa
I was so happy to see that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their Dumps.
Anastasia (not set)
You are right…It was amazing! The Cramkey Dumps were so comprehensive and well-organized, it made studying for the exam a breeze.
Neve
Will I be able to achieve success after using these dumps?
Rohan (not set)
Absolutely. It's a great way to increase your chances of success.
Question 18

What information related to the virtual infrastructure is missing and must be collected during the discovery phase) (Choose 2)

Options:

A.

Number of vSphere clusters

B.

Backup window

C.

Recovery time objective

D.

Total of virtual machines

E.

Number of scale-out Backup Repository extents currently used

Discussion
Question 19

In addition to scanning all backup for malware before restoring, what additional Veeam capabilities must be included in the conceptual design for gold level systems? (Choose 2)

Options:

A.

File indexing

B.

SureBackup

C.

Stage Restore

D.

SureReplica

E.

Secure Restore

Discussion