Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Splunk Updated SPLK-1001 Exam Questions and Answers by hidayah

Page: 12 / 18

Splunk SPLK-1001 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Splunk Core Certified User Exam
Exam Code: SPLK-1001 Dumps
Vendor: Splunk Certification: Splunk Core Certified User
Questions: 244 Q&A's Shared By: hidayah
Question 48

Creating Data Models:

Fields associated with a data set are known as ______.

Options:

A.

Attributes

B.

Constraints

Discussion
Question 49

What kind of logs can Splunk Index?

Options:

A.

Only A, B

B.

Router and Switch Logs

C.

Firewall and Web Server Logs

D.

Only C

E.

Database logs

F.

All firewall, web server, database, router and switch logs

Discussion
Question 50

What is Search Assistant in Splunk?

Options:

A.

It is only available to Admins.

B.

Such feature does not exist in Splunk.

C.

Shows options to complete the search string

Discussion
Question 51

What is the correct syntax to count the number of events containing a vendor_action field?

Options:

A.

count stats vendor_action

B.

count stats (vendor_action)

C.

stats count (vendor_action)

D.

stats vendor_action (count)

Discussion
Lois
I passed my exam with wonderful score. Their dumps are 100% valid and I felt confident during the exam.
Ernie (not set)
Absolutely. The best part is, the answers in the dumps were correct. So, I felt confident and well-prepared for the exam.
Madeleine
Passed my exam with my dream score…. Guys do give these dumps a try. They are authentic.
Ziggy (not set)
That's really impressive. I think I might give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next certification exam.
Nylah
I've been looking for good study material for my upcoming certification exam. Need help.
Dolly (not set)
Then you should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try. They have a huge database of questions and answers, making it easy to study and prepare for the exam. And the best part is, you can be sure the information is accurate and relevant.
Laila
They're such a great resource for anyone who wants to improve their exam results. I used these dumps and passed my exam!! Happy customer, always prefer. Yes, same questions as above I know you guys are perfect.
Keira (not set)
100% right….And they're so affordable too. It's amazing how much value you get for the price.
Pippa
I was so happy to see that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their Dumps.
Anastasia (not set)
You are right…It was amazing! The Cramkey Dumps were so comprehensive and well-organized, it made studying for the exam a breeze.
Page: 12 / 18
Title
Questions
Posted

SPLK-1001
PDF

$35  $99.99

SPLK-1001 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

SPLK-1001 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99