Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Splunk Updated SPLK-1001 Exam Questions and Answers by yasmin

Page: 16 / 18

Splunk SPLK-1001 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Splunk Core Certified User Exam
Exam Code: SPLK-1001 Dumps
Vendor: Splunk Certification: Splunk Core Certified User
Questions: 244 Q&A's Shared By: yasmin
Question 64

In the Search and Reporting app, which tab displays timecharts and bar charts?

Options:

A.

Events

B.

Patterns

C.

Statistics

D.

Visualization

Discussion
Question 65

Uploading local files though Upload options index the file only once.

Options:

A.

No

B.

Yes

Discussion
Question 66

Which of the following is a metadata field assigned to every event in Splunk?

Options:

A.

host

B.

owner

C.

bytes

D.

action

Discussion
Question 67

When looking at a dashboard panel that is based on a report, which of the following is true?

Options:

A.

You can modify the search string in the panel, and you can change and configure the visualization.

B.

You can modify the search string in the panel, but you cannot change and configure the visualization.

C.

You cannot modify the search string in the panel, but you can change and configure the visualization.

D.

You cannot modify the search string in the panel, and you cannot change and configure the visualization.

Discussion
Annabel
I recently used them for my exam and I passed it with excellent score. I am impressed.
Amirah (not set)
I passed too. The questions I saw in the actual exam were exactly the same as the ones in the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer the questions confidently because I had already seen and studied them.
Reeva
Wow what a success I achieved today. Thank you so much Cramkey for amazing Dumps. All students must try it.
Amari (not set)
Wow, that's impressive. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Ari
Can anyone explain what are these exam dumps and how are they?
Ocean (not set)
They're exam preparation materials that are designed to help you prepare for various certification exams. They provide you with up-to-date and accurate information to help you pass your exams.
Walter
Yayyy!!! I passed my exam with the help of Cramkey Dumps. Highly appreciated!!!!
Angus (not set)
YES….. I saw the same questions in the exam.
Erik
Hey, I have passed my exam using Cramkey Dumps?
Freyja (not set)
Really, what are they? All come in your pool? Please give me more details, I am going to have access their subscription. Please brother, give me more details.
Page: 16 / 18
Title
Questions
Posted

SPLK-1001
PDF

$35  $99.99

SPLK-1001 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

SPLK-1001 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99