Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Splunk Updated SPLK-1001 Exam Questions and Answers by serenity

Page: 11 / 18

Splunk SPLK-1001 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Splunk Core Certified User Exam
Exam Code: SPLK-1001 Dumps
Vendor: Splunk Certification: Splunk Core Certified User
Questions: 244 Q&A's Shared By: serenity
Question 44

These users can create global knowledge objects. (Select all that apply.)

Options:

A.

users

B.

power users

C.

administrators

Discussion
Question 45

What user interface component allows for time selection?

Options:

A.

Time summary

B.

Time range picker

C.

Search time picker

D.

Data source time statistics

Discussion
Question 46

Which time range picker configuration would return real-time events for the past 30 seconds?

Options:

A.

Preset - Relative: 30-seconds ago

B.

Relative - Earliest: 30-seconds ago, Latest: Now

C.

Real-time - Earliest: 30-seconds ago, Latest: Now

D.

Advanced - Earliest: 30-seconds ago, Latest: Now

Discussion
Question 47

When placed early in a search, which command is most effective at reducing search execution time?

Options:

A.

dedup

B.

rename

C.

sort -

D.

fields +

Discussion
Melody
My experience with Cramkey was great! I was surprised to see that many of the questions in my exam appeared in the Cramkey dumps.
Colby (not set)
Yes, In fact, I got a score of above 85%. And I attribute a lot of my success to Cramkey's dumps.
Ace
No problem! I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone looking to pass their certification exams. They will help you feel confident and prepared on exam day. Good luck!
Harris (not set)
That sounds amazing. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendation!
Elise
I've heard that Cramkey is one of the best websites for exam dumps. They have a high passing rate and the questions are always up-to-date. Is it true?
Cian (not set)
Definitely. The dumps are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes in the certification exams. And I also appreciate how they provide explanations for the answers, so I could understand the reasoning behind each question.
Osian
Dumps are fantastic! I recently passed my certification exam using these dumps and I must say, they are 100% valid.
Azaan (not set)
They are incredibly accurate and valid. I felt confident going into my exam because the dumps covered all the important topics and the questions were very similar to what I saw on the actual exam. The team of experts behind Cramkey Dumps make sure the information is relevant and up-to-date.
Page: 11 / 18
Title
Questions
Posted

SPLK-1001
PDF

$35  $99.99

SPLK-1001 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

SPLK-1001 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99