Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Splunk Updated SPLK-1001 Exam Questions and Answers by annalise

Page: 5 / 18

Splunk SPLK-1001 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Splunk Core Certified User Exam
Exam Code: SPLK-1001 Dumps
Vendor: Splunk Certification: Splunk Core Certified User
Questions: 244 Q&A's Shared By: annalise
Question 20

What are Splunk alerts based on?

Options:

A.

Dashboards

B.

Searches

C.

Webhooks

D.

Reports

Discussion
Question 21

Keywords are highlighted when you mouse over search results and you can click this search result to (Choose three.):

Options:

A.

Open new search.

B.

Exclude the item from search.

C.

None of the above.

D.

Add the item to search

Discussion
Question 22

Which of the following are not true about lookups? (Select all that apply.)

Options:

A.

Lookups can be time based

B.

Search results can be used to populate a lookup table

C.

Splunk DB Connect can be used to populate a lookup table from relational databases

D.

Output from a script can be used to populate a lookup table

E.

Lookup have a 10mg maximum size limit

Discussion
Question 23

Splunk Components:

Which of the following are responsible for reducing search results?

Options:

A.

search heads

B.

indexers

C.

forwarders

Discussion
Sarah
Yeah, I was so relieved when I saw that the question appeared in the exam were similar to their exam dumps. It made the exam a lot easier and I felt confident going into it.
Aaliyah (not set)
Same here. I've heard mixed reviews about using exam dumps, but for us, it definitely paid off.
Yusra
I passed my exam. Cramkey Dumps provides detailed explanations for each question and answer, so you can understand the concepts better.
Alisha (not set)
I recently used their dumps for the certification exam I took and I have to say, I was really impressed.
Robin
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Jonah (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Josie
I just passed my certification exam using their dumps and I must say, I was thoroughly impressed.
Fatimah (not set)
You’re right. The dumps were authentic and covered all the important topics. I felt confident going into the exam and it paid off.
Madeleine
Passed my exam with my dream score…. Guys do give these dumps a try. They are authentic.
Ziggy (not set)
That's really impressive. I think I might give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next certification exam.
Page: 5 / 18
Title
Questions
Posted

SPLK-1001
PDF

$35  $99.99

SPLK-1001 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

SPLK-1001 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99