Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Splunk Updated SPLK-1001 Exam Questions and Answers by markas

Page: 9 / 18

Splunk SPLK-1001 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Splunk Core Certified User Exam
Exam Code: SPLK-1001 Dumps
Vendor: Splunk Certification: Splunk Core Certified User
Questions: 244 Q&A's Shared By: markas
Question 36

The better way of writing search query for index is:

Options:

A.

index=a index=b

B.

(index=a OR index=b)

C.

index=(a & b)

D.

index = a, b

Discussion
Aryan
Absolutely rocked! They are an excellent investment for anyone who wants to pass the exam on the first try. They save you time and effort by providing a comprehensive overview of the exam content, and they give you a competitive edge by giving you access to the latest information. So, I definitely recommend them to new students.
Jessie (not set)
did you use PDF or Engine? Which one is most useful?
Nadia
Why these dumps are important? Can I pass my exam without these dumps?
Julian (not set)
The questions in the Cramkey dumps are explained in detail and there are also study notes and reference materials provided. This made it easier for me to understand the concepts and retain the information better.
Alessia
Amazing Dumps. Found almost all questions in actual exam whih I prepared from these valuable dumps. Recommended!!!!
Belle (not set)
That's impressive. I've been struggling with finding good study material for my certification. Maybe I should give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Cody
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare and a lot of the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Eric (not set)
Really? That's great to hear! I used Cramkey Dumps too and I had the same experience. The questions were almost identical.
Question 37

How are the results of the following search sorted?

… | sort action, —file, +bytes

Options:

A.

In descending order by action, then descending order by file, and lastly by ascending order of bytes.

B.

In ascending order by action, then descending order by file, and lastly by ascending order of bytes.

C.

In descending order by action if it exists. If not, then in descending order by file, and if both action and file do not exist, by ascending order of bytes.

D.

In ascending order by action if it exists. If not, then in descending order by file, and if both action and file do not exist, by ascending order of bytes.

Discussion
Question 38

A collection of items containing things such as data inputs, UI elements, and knowledge objects is known as what?

Options:

A.

An app

B.

JSON

C.

A role

D.

An enhanced solution

Discussion
Question 39

______________ is the default web port used by Splunk.

Options:

A.

B.

C.

D.

Discussion
Page: 9 / 18
Title
Questions
Posted

SPLK-1001
PDF