Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Splunk Updated SPLK-3001 Exam Questions and Answers by reid

Page: 5 / 7

Splunk SPLK-3001 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Splunk Enterprise Security Certified Admin Exam
Exam Code: SPLK-3001 Dumps
Vendor: Splunk Certification: Splunk Enterprise Security Certified Admin
Questions: 99 Q&A's Shared By: reid
Question 20

What role should be assigned to a security team member who will be taking ownership of notable events in the incident review dashboard?

Options:

A.

ess_user

B.

ess_admin

C.

ess_analyst

D.

ess_reviewer

Discussion
Neve
Will I be able to achieve success after using these dumps?
Rohan (not set)
Absolutely. It's a great way to increase your chances of success.
Ace
No problem! I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone looking to pass their certification exams. They will help you feel confident and prepared on exam day. Good luck!
Harris (not set)
That sounds amazing. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendation!
Andrew
Are these dumps helpful?
Jeremiah (not set)
Yes, Don’t worry!!! I'm confident you'll find them to be just as helpful as I did. Good luck with your exam!
Anaya
I found so many of the same questions on the real exam that I had already seen in the Cramkey Dumps. Thank you so much for making exam so easy for me. I passed it successfully!!!
Nina (not set)
It's true! I felt so much more confident going into the exam because I had already seen and understood the questions.
Question 21

A site has a single existing search head which hosts a mix of both CIM and non-CIM compliant applications. All of the applications are mission-critical. The customer wants to carefully control cost, but wants good ES performance. What is the best practice for installing ES?

Options:

A.

Install ES on the existing search head.

B.

Add a new search head and install ES on it.

C.

Increase the number of CPUs and amount of memory on the search head, then install ES.

D.

Delete the non-CIM-compliant apps from the search head, then install ES.

Discussion
Question 22

A security manager has been working with the executive team en long-range security goals. A primary goal for the team Is to Improve managing user risk in the organization. Which of the following ES features can help identify users accessing inappropriate web sites?

Options:

A.

Configuring the identities lookup with user details to enrich notable event Information for forensic analysis.

B.

Make sure the Authentication data model contains up-to-date events and is properly accelerated.

C.

Configuring user and website watchlists so the User Activity dashboard will highlight unwanted user actions.

D.

Use the Access Anomalies dashboard to identify unusual protocols being used to access corporate sites.

Discussion
Question 23

What does the risk framework add to an object (user, server or other type) to indicate increased risk?

Options:

A.

An urgency.

B.

A risk profile.

C.

An aggregation.

D.

A numeric score.

Discussion
Page: 5 / 7

SPLK-3001