Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Splunk Updated SPLK-3001 Exam Questions and Answers by solomon

Page: 7 / 7

Splunk SPLK-3001 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Splunk Enterprise Security Certified Admin Exam
Exam Code: SPLK-3001 Dumps
Vendor: Splunk Certification: Splunk Enterprise Security Certified Admin
Questions: 99 Q&A's Shared By: solomon
Question 28

Which of the following actions would not reduce the number of false positives from a correlation search?

Options:

A.

Reducing the severity.

B.

Removing throttling fields.

C.

Increasing the throttling window.

D.

Increasing threshold sensitivity.

Discussion
Question 29

An administrator is provisioning one search head prior to installing ES. What are the reference minimum requirements for OS, CPU, and RAM for that machine?

Options:

A.

B.

C.

D.

Discussion
Victoria
Hey, guess what? I passed the certification exam! I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Isabel (not set)
Same here! I was so surprised when I saw that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Josephine
I want to ask about their study material and Customer support? Can anybody guide me?
Zayd (not set)
Yes, the dumps or study material provided by them are authentic and up to date. They have a dedicated team to assist students and make sure they have a positive experience.
Amy
I passed my exam and found your dumps 100% relevant to the actual exam.
Lacey (not set)
Yeah, definitely. I experienced the same.
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Kylo
What makes Cramkey Dumps so reliable? Please guide.
Sami (not set)
Well, for starters, they have a team of experts who are constantly updating their material to reflect the latest changes in the industry. Plus, they have a huge database of questions and answers, which makes it easy to study and prepare for the exam.
Page: 7 / 7

SPLK-3001
PDF

$35  $99.99

SPLK-3001 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

SPLK-3001 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99