Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Splunk Updated SPLK-3001 Exam Questions and Answers by dakota

Page: 6 / 7

Splunk SPLK-3001 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Splunk Enterprise Security Certified Admin Exam
Exam Code: SPLK-3001 Dumps
Vendor: Splunk Certification: Splunk Enterprise Security Certified Admin
Questions: 99 Q&A's Shared By: dakota
Question 24

Following the Installation of ES, an admin configured Leers with the ©ss_uso r role the ability to close notable events. How would the admin restrict these users from being able to change the status of Resolved notable events to closed?

Options:

A.

From the Status Configuration window select the Resolved status. Remove ess_user from the status transitions for the closed status.

B.

From the Status Configuration windows select the closed status. Remove ess_use r from the status transitions for the Resolved status.

C.

In Enterprise Security, give the ess_user role the own Notable Events permission.

D.

From Splunk Access Controls, select the ess_user role and remove the edit_notabie_events capability.

Discussion
Ilyas
Definitely. I felt much more confident and prepared because of the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer most of the questions with ease and I think that helped me to score well on the exam.
Saoirse (not set)
That's amazing. I'm glad you found something that worked for you. Maybe I should try them out for my next exam.
Kylo
What makes Cramkey Dumps so reliable? Please guide.
Sami (not set)
Well, for starters, they have a team of experts who are constantly updating their material to reflect the latest changes in the industry. Plus, they have a huge database of questions and answers, which makes it easy to study and prepare for the exam.
Yusra
I passed my exam. Cramkey Dumps provides detailed explanations for each question and answer, so you can understand the concepts better.
Alisha (not set)
I recently used their dumps for the certification exam I took and I have to say, I was really impressed.
Andrew
Are these dumps helpful?
Jeremiah (not set)
Yes, Don’t worry!!! I'm confident you'll find them to be just as helpful as I did. Good luck with your exam!
Billy
It was like deja vu! I was confident going into the exam because I had already seen those questions before.
Vincent (not set)
Definitely. And the best part is, I passed! I feel like all that hard work and preparation paid off. Cramkey is the best resource for all students!!!
Question 25

What tools does the Risk Analysis dashboard provide?

Options:

A.

High risk threats.

B.

Notable event domains displayed by risk score.

C.

A display of the highest risk assets and identities.

D.

Key indicators showing the highest probability correlation searches in the environment.

Discussion
Question 26

When creating custom correlation searches, what format is used to embed field values in the title, description, and drill-down fields of a notable event?

Options:

A.

$fieldname$

B.

“fieldname”

C.

%fieldname%

D.

_fieldname_

Discussion
Question 27

Where are attachments to investigations stored?

Options:

A.

KV Store

B.

notable index

C.

attachments.csv lookup

D.

/etc/apps/SA-Investigations/default/ui/views/attachments

Discussion
Page: 6 / 7

SPLK-3001