Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Splunk Updated SPLK-3001 Exam Questions and Answers by sahib

Page: 2 / 7

Splunk SPLK-3001 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Splunk Enterprise Security Certified Admin Exam
Exam Code: SPLK-3001 Dumps
Vendor: Splunk Certification: Splunk Enterprise Security Certified Admin
Questions: 99 Q&A's Shared By: sahib
Question 8

Which argument to the | tstats command restricts the search to summarized data only?

Options:

A.

summaries=t

B.

summaries=all

C.

summariesonly=t

D.

summariesonly=all

Discussion
Question 9

Analysts have requested the ability to capture and analyze network traffic data. The administrator has researched the documentation and, based on this research, has decided to integrate the Splunk App for Stream with ES.

Which dashboards will now be supported so analysts can view and analyze network Stream data?

Options:

A.

Endpoint dashboards.

B.

User Intelligence dashboards.

C.

Protocol Intelligence dashboards.

D.

Web Intelligence dashboards.

Discussion
Question 10

What is the default schedule for accelerating ES Datamodels?

Options:

A.

1 minute

B.

5 minutes

C.

15 minutes

D.

1 hour

Discussion
Lennox
Something Special that they provide a comprehensive overview of the exam content. They cover all the important topics and concepts, so you can be confident that you are well-prepared for the test.
Aiza (not set)
That makes sense. What makes Cramkey Dumps different from other study materials?
Marley
Hey, I heard the good news. I passed the certification exam!
Jaxson (not set)
Yes, I passed too! And I have to say, I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Amy
I passed my exam and found your dumps 100% relevant to the actual exam.
Lacey (not set)
Yeah, definitely. I experienced the same.
Laila
They're such a great resource for anyone who wants to improve their exam results. I used these dumps and passed my exam!! Happy customer, always prefer. Yes, same questions as above I know you guys are perfect.
Keira (not set)
100% right….And they're so affordable too. It's amazing how much value you get for the price.
Question 11

Accelerated data requires approximately how many times the daily data volume of additional storage space per year?

Options:

A.

B.

C.

D.

Discussion
Page: 2 / 7

SPLK-3001
PDF

$35  $99.99

SPLK-3001 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99