Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_THR12_2311 Exam Questions and Answers by bernard

Page: 11 / 18

SAP C_THR12_2311 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP HCM for S/4HANA
Exam Code: C_THR12_2311 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Application Associate
Questions: 245 Q&A's Shared By: bernard
Question 44

What information does the relationship specification (A/B) provide?

Please choose the correct answer.

Response:

Options:

A.

Sequence of related objects

B.

Direction of relationships

C.

Planning status of relationships

D.

Priority of related objects

Discussion
Question 45

You want to repeat the process of finding additional objects along the subordinate organizational structure. What would you add to the following evaluation path?

O B003 S

S B003 A

Response:

Options:

A.

B012 S

B.

A A002 O

C.

B002 O

D.

B002 A

Discussion
Rae
I tried using Cramkey dumps for my recent certification exam and I found them to be more accurate and up-to-date compared to other dumps I've seen. Passed the exam with wonderful score.
Rayyan (not set)
I see your point. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I might give it a try for my next certification exam.
Marley
Hey, I heard the good news. I passed the certification exam!
Jaxson (not set)
Yes, I passed too! And I have to say, I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Yusra
I passed my exam. Cramkey Dumps provides detailed explanations for each question and answer, so you can understand the concepts better.
Alisha (not set)
I recently used their dumps for the certification exam I took and I have to say, I was really impressed.
Ilyas
Definitely. I felt much more confident and prepared because of the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer most of the questions with ease and I think that helped me to score well on the exam.
Saoirse (not set)
That's amazing. I'm glad you found something that worked for you. Maybe I should try them out for my next exam.
Cody
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare and a lot of the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Eric (not set)
Really? That's great to hear! I used Cramkey Dumps too and I had the same experience. The questions were almost identical.
Question 46

What is the purpose of the organizational key on infotype 0001 (Organizational Assignment)?

There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Response:

Options:

A.

It can be a key field for a Customizing table.

B.

It displays the dotted-line reporting relationship.

C.

It can function as additional selection criteria on standard reports.

D.

It stores values for additional authorization checks.

Discussion
Question 47

A customer wants to generate absence quotas using seniority in a base entitlement rule. The base entitlement rule should have a reduction rule that prorates for any inactive employment periods. Where do you assign this to a quota?

Response:

Options:

A.

Feature QUOMO (Determination of Quota Type Selection Rule Group)

B.

Schema TQTA (Generate Absence Quotas)

C.

Table T559L (Quota Configuration – Selection Rules)

D.

Report RPTQTA00 (Generate Absence Quotas)

Discussion
Page: 11 / 18
Title
Questions
Posted

C_THR12_2311
PDF

$35  $99.99

C_THR12_2311 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

C_THR12_2311 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99