Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_THR12_2311 Exam Questions and Answers by reyan

Page: 17 / 18

SAP C_THR12_2311 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP HCM for S/4HANA
Exam Code: C_THR12_2311 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Application Associate
Questions: 245 Q&A's Shared By: reyan
Question 68

You want to repeat the process of finding additional objects along the subordinate organizational structure. What would you add to the following evaluation path?

O B003 S

S B003 A

Options:

A.

O B012 S

B.

A A002 O

C.

O B002 O

D.

O B002 A

Discussion
Question 69

An employee is on vacation. In addition to entering a vacation absence record, the employee also attempts to create an overtime record on the same day.

Which Time Constraint Class Reaction indicator do you assign to the absence and attendance type to prohibit this?

Please choose the correct answer.

Response:

Options:

A.

A – The old record is delimited and the new record is created. All collisions are displayed.

B.

W – You can create a new record, but the record remains unchanged. All collisions are displayed.

C.

N – You can create a new record, but the record remains unchanged. Collisions are not displayed.

D.

E – The new record cannot be added and the system issues an error message. All collisions are displayed.

Discussion
Question 70

What is the main purpose of employee subgroup groupings in SAP Human Capital Management?

Options:

A.

To act as control indicators in the personnel structure

B.

To control HR data access using authorization roles

C.

To define the selection criteria for absences and attendances

D.

To control default values for infotype fields

Discussion
Question 71

Which of the following is a wage type characteristics?

Please choose the correct answer.

Note: Answers of this question are not verified by our experts, please study yourself and select the appropriate answers.

Response:

Options:

A.

Evaluation path

B.

Counting rule

C.

Time constraint

D.

Operation indicator

Discussion
Ella-Rose
Amazing website with excellent Dumps. I passed my exam and secured excellent marks!!!
Alisha (not set)
Extremely accurate. They constantly update their materials with the latest exam questions and answers, so you can be confident that what you're studying is up-to-date.
Faye
Yayyyy. I passed my exam. I think all students give these dumps a try.
Emmeline (not set)
Definitely! I have no doubt new students will find them to be just as helpful as I did.
Vienna
I highly recommend them. They are offering exact questions that we need to prepare our exam.
Jensen (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Teddie
yes, I passed my exam with wonderful score, Accurate and valid dumps.
Isla-Rose (not set)
Absolutely! The questions in the dumps were almost identical to the ones that appeared in the actual exam. I was able to answer almost all of them correctly.
Page: 17 / 18
Title
Questions
Posted

C_THR12_2311
PDF

$35  $99.99

C_THR12_2311 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

C_THR12_2311 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99