Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_THR12_2311 Exam Questions and Answers by kyan

Page: 13 / 18

SAP C_THR12_2311 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP HCM for S/4HANA
Exam Code: C_THR12_2311 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Application Associate
Questions: 245 Q&A's Shared By: kyan
Question 52

A customer wants to ensure data changes on certain infotypes in the payroll past are taken into account in the next payroll run. Which indicators should you set on V_T582A (Infotype Attributes)? (Choose two)

Options:

A.

Time Constraint

B.

Past Entry Allowed

C.

Retroactive Accounting Payroll

D.

List Time Periods

Discussion
Question 53

Your company has a group of users who performs limited Personnel Administration tasks.

How can you limit what they can view in Maintain HR Master Data (transaction PA30)?

There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Response:

Options:

A.

Assign a screen control to hide fields in transaction PA30

B.

Assign them to a role with fewer transaction codes

C.

Assign them to a user group with fewer infotypes menus

D.

Assign them to a role with limited infotypes display authorizations

Discussion
Question 54

A customer requires a report that lists all employees in the Sales organizational unit and includes all subordinate organizational units. What would you recommend?

Options:

A.

Use a structural report, select employees by organizational unit, and use an evaluation path containing organizational units and persons.

B.

Use a sequential report, select employees by organizational unit, and use an evaluation path containing positions and persons.

C.

Use a structural report, select employees by organizational unit, and use an evaluation path containing only persons.

D.

Use a sequential report, select employees by personnel numbers, and use an evaluation path containing organizational units and persons.

Discussion
Question 55

Which two switches are mandatory to activate the integration between Personnel Administration and Organizational Management? (Choose two)

Options:

A.

PLOGI ORGA

B.

PLOGI PLOGI

C.

PLOGI EVENB

D.

PLOGI EVPAC

E.

PLOGI PRELI

Discussion
Kylo
What makes Cramkey Dumps so reliable? Please guide.
Sami (not set)
Well, for starters, they have a team of experts who are constantly updating their material to reflect the latest changes in the industry. Plus, they have a huge database of questions and answers, which makes it easy to study and prepare for the exam.
Melody
My experience with Cramkey was great! I was surprised to see that many of the questions in my exam appeared in the Cramkey dumps.
Colby (not set)
Yes, In fact, I got a score of above 85%. And I attribute a lot of my success to Cramkey's dumps.
Walter
Yayyy!!! I passed my exam with the help of Cramkey Dumps. Highly appreciated!!!!
Angus (not set)
YES….. I saw the same questions in the exam.
Sarah
Yeah, I was so relieved when I saw that the question appeared in the exam were similar to their exam dumps. It made the exam a lot easier and I felt confident going into it.
Aaliyah (not set)
Same here. I've heard mixed reviews about using exam dumps, but for us, it definitely paid off.
Page: 13 / 18
Title
Questions
Posted

C_THR12_2311
PDF

$35  $99.99

C_THR12_2311 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

C_THR12_2311 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99