Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_THR12_2311 Exam Questions and Answers by aliyah

Page: 14 / 18

SAP C_THR12_2311 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP HCM for S/4HANA
Exam Code: C_THR12_2311 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Application Associate
Questions: 245 Q&A's Shared By: aliyah
Question 56

A customer needs to assign different public holiday calendars in their work schedule configuration. Where is the public holiday calendar assigned?

Options:

A.

Employee subgroup

B.

Public holiday class

C.

Organizational unit

D.

Personnel subarea

Discussion
Question 57

Which of the following modules integrates with SAP Learning Solution?

There are 3 correct answers to this question.

Response:

Options:

A.

Sales & Distribution

B.

Controlling

C.

Personnel Cost Planing

D.

Business Intelligence

E.

Travel Management

Discussion
Question 58

Which items do you define when setting up a default Cross-Application Time sheet(CATS) profile?

There are 2 correct answers to this question

Response:

Options:

A.

Layout of the screen

B.

Manager responsible for approving the timesheet

C.

Default language for the display of the timesheet

D.

Data entry process for the time data

Discussion
Question 59

Which of the following definitions is associated with both employee subgroup and personnel subarea groupings in Time Management?

Please choose the correct answer.

Response:

Options:

A.

Public holiday calendar

B.

Attendance and absence types

C.

Leave type

D.

Work schedule

Discussion
Laila
They're such a great resource for anyone who wants to improve their exam results. I used these dumps and passed my exam!! Happy customer, always prefer. Yes, same questions as above I know you guys are perfect.
Keira (not set)
100% right….And they're so affordable too. It's amazing how much value you get for the price.
Nadia
Why these dumps are important? Can I pass my exam without these dumps?
Julian (not set)
The questions in the Cramkey dumps are explained in detail and there are also study notes and reference materials provided. This made it easier for me to understand the concepts and retain the information better.
Inaaya
Are these Dumps worth buying?
Fraser (not set)
Yes, of course, they are necessary to pass the exam. They give you an insight into the types of questions that could come up and help you prepare effectively.
Anya
I must say they're considered the best dumps available and the questions are very similar to what you'll see in the actual exam. Recommended!!!
Cassius (not set)
Yes, they offer a 100% success guarantee. And many students who have used them have reported passing their exams with flying colors.
Josie
I just passed my certification exam using their dumps and I must say, I was thoroughly impressed.
Fatimah (not set)
You’re right. The dumps were authentic and covered all the important topics. I felt confident going into the exam and it paid off.
Page: 14 / 18
Title
Questions
Posted

C_THR12_2311
PDF

$35  $99.99

C_THR12_2311 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

C_THR12_2311 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99